iOS Universal Reference
O'Reilly offers technology and business professionals unlimited access to a huge library of the most relevant books, videos, training courses, audiobooks, certification study guides and conferences. Remarkable careers are built on the knowledge gained from our huge catalog, and new ideas and interests are nurtured.
O'Reilly (formerly Safari Queue) is the app that lets you take our huge collection wherever you go:
- Download as many books and videos as you can squeeze onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, to read offline or online
- Start reading on one device and pick up where you left on another, with effortless syncing of highlights and position.
- Adjust text display for comfort, with font-size controls and ‘night mode’.
- Search the catalog for new books and videos to add to your queue, and keep up to date with our stream of the most recently-added content
- Control the app with an external keyboard
Please note that to use this application you must have an active O'Reilly account created after July 2014. If you are an O'Reilly customer who joined before July 2014, please use our Safari To Go app, also available in the App Store.
This release contains a handful of fixes for common issues.
- The Events section tidied itself up a bit: web links now launch modally, a few buttons have been sewn back on, and some pixels have been pushed for maximum effect.
- Our video player no longer crashes when you try to bring up the video’s chapter list.
- A few other smaller bugs have been squashed.