Radar Terminology Glossary
iOS Universal Reference
Radar is an acronym for Radio Detection and Ranging. The term "radio" refers to
the use of electromagnetic waves with wavelengths in the so-called radio wave
portionof the spectrum, which covers a wide range from 104 km to 1 cm.
Radar Systen is an object detection system that uses electromagnetic waves to
identify the range, altitude, direction, or speed of both moving and fixed objects
such as aircraft, ships, motor vehicles, weather formations, and terrain etc.
Radar Glossary provides comprehensive list of terms related Radar and related terminologies.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Add/Edit Text notes for selected terminology
- Add Audio notes and save it for future reference
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience