Nudibranch ID Eastern Pacific
iOS iPhone Reference
---> You must have iPhone 5 or up and iOS 9 or above for this update.
- This field guide will place right at your fingertips, anytime and anywhere, the most comprehensive collection of Nudibranch species to be found in the Eastern Pacific Region.
- There are 433 species represented pictorially from Alaska to the tip of Chile in South America, a zone where marine fauna diversity ranges from extreme cold water species to tropical species.
- NO WEB CONNECTION REQUIRED.
- No matter where you are, no matter how isolated you may be, you can identify your nudibranch finds.
- This identification series is regularly updated when new taxonomic information is available or when new species are added.
- Although books have their place, the benefits of this series of apps over reference books are
- The apps are Searchable - search for species names, authors, dates, sizes, colors, families, orders or photographers, try that with a book!
- The apps are convenient and you will have almost all known nudibranchs of the world on your device, try that with a book!
- The apps are user friendly and you can tick off species as you find them, yes you can do that with a book, but then you can email your ticked species list, try that with a book.
- You can add Remarks to Species and can easily save them digitally, try that with a book!
- Apps up to date with the latest taxonomic data, books are soon out of date.
For more information go to inudibranch.com
Taxonomic Updates including:
- New Species
- New Family
- Updated species names due to new research