Marine Biology Glossary
iOS Universal Reference
In Simple terms, marine biology is the study of life in the oceans and other saltwater environments such as estuaries and wetlands. All plants and marine life forms are included from the largest to smallest sea creatures.
The study of marine biology includes a wide variety of disciplines such as astronomy, biological oceanography, cellular biology, chemistry, ecology, geology, meteorology etc.
This Glossary app provides you a comprehensive list of around 450 Marine related terms with its short description/meaning which guides you in understanding the terminology better.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms
- Minor bug fixes