iTranslator - translate your voice
New generation of real time translators! iTranslator allows you to obtain the best result in real-time mode using your voice on your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch!
Just say freely what you want to translate and listen the result! We can offer you absolutely amazing voice recognition and high quality translations in combination with natural sounding voice output, send features and off course - best price!
► iPhone 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS FULL SUPPORT!
► iOS 5.0 / 5.1.1 / 6.0 SUPPORT!
- 25 languages and dialects are available for voice input
- 63 languages and dialects are available for translations
- 28 languages and dialects are available for voice гезге
- to memorize the best translations just add text bubbles to favorites
► Send translations via SMS/email
- now you can send translations to your friends all over the world
► User friendly design and landscape mode support (for iPad only)
Voice-to-text ON option opens voice input feature (25 languages and dialects are available)
- English (US), English (UK), English (Australia), English (Canada), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Spanish (Mexico), French (France), French (Canada), Finish, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (China), Mandarin (Taiwan / Hong Kong), Catalan, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Polish, Russian
Voice-to-text OFF option opens text input feature (63 languages and dialects are available)
- Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Voice-to-text ON option
to make a voice input go to main screen, press the “microphone” button and start talking. Applications will automatically recognize when you will stop talking or you can stop voice input yourself by clicking the “done” button.
when the voice input is done you will see the recognized text and hear the translation (there are 2 chat bubbles: the top one for recognized text, the lower for translation).
to make a text input go to main screen, tap the top chat bubble and start writing. Then press “done/return” button on your keyboard.
on the bottom chat bubble you will see the translation. You have the possibility to listen the translation by pressing the voice button (28 languages and dialects are supported).
Web-site for the iVoice Translator™ application support is indicated in the App's description. If you have any questions regarding the use of iVoice Translator™ application, please, feel free to write us via the feedback system on the web site for support. Your opinion is very important for us!
Note: !for best result! please make sure that:
- there are no extraneous noise around
- internet connection is stable while voice translations
P.S. If you have any suggestions, questions or need some help, just write us an email using our feedback form in “Settings” menu. We are always glad to help you as soon as possible!
iPhone 5 full support
advanced voice recognition
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 22, 2013
- Evghenii Rogovet
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (42)
- 19.1 MB