Survivalpedia - Military and Wilderness Survival Field Manuals
Knowledge is freedom.
Welcome to the finest collection of Army and Military survival handbooks, field manuals, and valuable knowledge ever collected under 1 app. Survivalpedia is your ultimate resource for all things related to survival and personal protection. Contained here are thousands of pages and illustrations ranging from outdoor survival, personal fitness, first aid, parachuting and knots, to mountaineering, camouflage, military operations, self defense, and much much more!
All Manuals are searchable, and support highlighting, underlining, strikethrough, and annotations. All pages can be printed, emailed, or shared on Facebook and Twitter.
******Field Manuals include:******
- U.S. Army Survival Handbook
- United States Air Force Survival Training Handbook
- First Aid for Soldiers
- The Navy SEAL Physical Fitness Guide
- Jungle Operations
- River Crossing Operations
- Aviation Operations
- Desert Operations
- Nuclear Operations
- Combat Skills of the Soldier
- Field Hygiene and Sanitation
- Combat Stress Control
- Military Free-Fall Parachuting Procedures
- Army Rangers Rigging Handbook
- Manual for the Wheeled Driver
- Map Reading and Land Navigation
- Survival Evasion, and Recovery
- Army Physical Fitness Training
- Marine Close Combat
- Ranger Handbook
- Coast Guard Rescue and Survival Systems
- Basic Cold Weather Manual
- Terrain Analysis
- Urban Operations
- Student Pilot Guide
- Risk Management
- Electronic Warfare
- Wilderness Medicine
- Airplane Flying Handook
- And much more!!!!
This application contains 10 manuals, with an additional 32 other manuals which may be unlocked from within as an In-App-Purchase. If you are a military or survival enthusiast, or just an average person who would like to learn different ways to start a fire or what to bring on a camping trip, you'll find the knowledge in this app to be invaluable!
Survivalpedia. Be ready for anything.
Welcome to Survivalpedia 4.0!
- Designed for iOS 7!
We’ve completely redesigned the app’s interface and icon to make things consistent with the look and feel of the iOS 7 environment. It looks and feels great.
We’ve been listening to your great feedback, and have made some changes accordingly:
- Books are now shown in a grid to make navigating much easier. Say goodbye to all the swiping.
- A lot of work has been put into reducing the app’s memory footprint. The app is now faster, lighter, and should run great on older devices.
- We’ve rewritten the app’s file system to make things much more stable, especially when loading.
- Lots of other little bug fixes and improvements.
Thank you again for using Survivalpedia. As always, if you have any questions or comments, or experience any issues when updating, get in touch with us at email@example.com. We’ve love to hear from you!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 25, 2013
- Fishington Studios
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (196)
- 137.9 MB