How to Tie a Tie - advanced guide of animated neckties, man's scarves, ascots, bow ties and pocket squares
iOS Universal Reference
Number 1 in How to Tie a Tie apps - now has about 50 instructions!
10'000'000 know and use it!
• CLEAR and EASY – just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• HELPFUL and HANDY – now you won't need any help of any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.
Other sweet features:
• great choice of popular tie knots (Windsor, Eldredge, For-in-Hand, Trinity), men scarves, ascots, bow ties pocket square folds
• about 50 knots and folds help you look respectable on any special occasions of your life
• with a great feature of ‘virtual mirror’ you can follow the instructions seeing all your actions right on the screen
• video guide of app features
Your life will be much easier once you started to use How to Tie a Tie guide. It will help you to be ready to birthdays, weddings and other important events of your life.
If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Double. After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make other more difficult tie knots.
iPhone6 , 6+ support