Google app — Search made just for mobile
iOS Universal Utilities
The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
• “Remind me to call mom at 5 pm.”
Get Google Now cards and notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about the Google app: http://www.google.com/search/about
* requires iPhone 4s or later
We’re excited to introduce some new features that will speed up your search and browsing experience in the Google app.
• Accelerated Mobile Pages (“AMP”) — news and articles from many of your favorite publishers will now load instantly. Look out for a lightning bolt and “AMP” next to articles in the “Top Stories” section of your search results and enjoy blazing fast webpage loading!
• Instantly watch sports highlight videos in Now cards— whenever you get a sports highlights Now card, just tap the play button and watch the video right there. No need to load a new webpage.
• Keyboard shortcuts for iPad users — If you have an external keyboard for your iPad, you can now use keyboard shortcuts to search faster and navigate the app more easily (hold the “Command” key to see the list of supported shortcuts).
• See the busiest hours for places and local businesses directly in the search results page. No need to tap and expand the local search result anymore.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!