Google app — Search made just for mobile
iOS Universal Utilities
The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
• “Remind me to call mom at 5 pm.”
Get Google Now cards and notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about the Google app: http://www.google.com/search/about
* requires iPhone 4s or later
• Fixed a bug causing low audio volume for some users
• Fixed a bug causing the copy menu to trigger too quickly
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Updated structure for Now cards on iPad, designed to keep your content organized and better surface the info you need most.
Not a Google Now user? Go to app settings and tap “Google Now” to get started. Google Now keeps you up to date on the things you care about, before you ask.