English-Spanish Medical Dictionary
Includes both translations, English and Spanish, and an extensive number of full definitions; all terms have been carefully classified and coded for easy understanding regardless of your expertise level. A truly affordable bilingual dictionary given its wide range of regional and colloquial terminology, this is a must within the medical field.
We developed the best tool for the traveler or researcher, and the only indispensable option for those working towards international certification.
Doctors and students alike understand the need for accurate translation and interpretation. Whether you need a reliable learning aid or a tool that will allow you to communicate with the international medical community, this dictionary will provide users with everything you need: anatomy, chemistry, biology, plus a large compendium of synonyms. Voice feature included for accurate pronunciation.
WORKS OFFLINE. Connection required only for images, voices and spell-check.
• New! You may also merge these Medical terms to our General Reference Dictionary in order to have a single application (General + Medical terms). Available as an In-app within the General Reference Dictionary.
• Natural-sounding voices for entries, definitions and examples in both languages (British and American English, European and American Spanish)
• Covers International, European, Latin American and Mexican Spanish. Covers American and British English.
• Words which are spelled identically in both languages are displayed twice in the List, marked with a flag at the side.
• Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words simultaneously in English and Spanish, offering close suggestions.
• Innovative “Scan Function” for conceptual search of idioms and related phrases.
• Vast and detailed database, with over 334,000 entries, 475,000 translations, 248,000 synonyms and 21,000 antonyms.
• Shake for random word display.
• Search History.
• Mark Favorite Words easily.
• Sync your favorites among your devices with Dropbox.
• Customize using available themes, background color, and font.
- Translations, Definitions, Synonyms, Antonyms, Pictures, Examples and Quotes
- Clear-cut separation of meanings, identified with WM’s “Descriptive Tags”
- Part of Speech and other grammar attributes: Noun, Verb, Adj, etc.
- Noun type classification: Concrete, Abstract, Animate, Animal, etc. *
- Color Code icon indicates word usage: Easy, Normal, Difficult or Technical
- Field Classification indicates area of usage: Zoology, Chemistry, Domestic, etc. - Idiomatic Use tags: Idiomatic, Slang, Figurative, Formal, Inf., etc.
- Colloquial words indicated with flag icon of each country
- On/Off display of slang, foreign or offensive words. Default ON.
- More than 6,300 color pictures help identify word meanings and context.
• Important Note: A translation dictionary typically includes translations only. However, ours include many definitions.
Voices powered by iSpeech.
New in version 6.1.0
* Fixed problem with random words
* Hundreds of additions and corrections to the database
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 19, 2014
- Word Magic Software
- 46.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (58)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Compact Dictionary
• Compact English-Spanish Dictionary
• English Spanish Quotes
• English Thesaurus
• English Thesaurus
• English-Spanish Business Dictionary
• English-Spanish Legal Dictionary
• English-Spanish Reference Dictionary
• English-Spanish Slang Dictionary
• English-Spanish Unabridged Dictionary
• English-Spanish Verb Conjugator
• General Dictionary
• Lite English-Spanish Dictionary
• Spanish English Dictionary Unabridged
• Spanish Spelling Tips
• Spanish Thesaurus
• Spanish Thesaurus
• Tag Journal: write your diary
• Unabridged Dictionary
• WriteRight: enjoy writing