Life Forms of the World - eLifeForms
eLifeForms, Life Forms of the World is a member of the Search Life Forms family of products designed to provide easy to use and powerful tools for accessing, displaying and exploring the world's diverse life forms.
With over 14,000 life forms of all the major taxon's, eLifeForms can serve as a reference tool for life science professionals, educator's and students.
This summary product includes single image profiles for over 5,500 insects, 5,700 plants and 2,800 animals. Additional entries are provided for marine life (500) and microbiology & molds (200).
Available display methods include by common name, by latin name, by taxonomy, by geography and with or without thumbnail images. Views of the life form include the image summary view (limited to a single image), the narrative view and the taxonomy view.
- Insects, animals, plants, micro and marine are main sections
- summary version (single image)
- optimizations and fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 13, 2012
- Search Life Forms
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (11)
- 93.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Animals of North America - eAnimalsNA (backboned animals)
• Beetles of the World - eBeetlesW
• Birds of the World - eBirdsW - A Bird App
• Butterflies & Moths of North America - eButterflyNA
• Fishes of the World - eFishesW
• Flowers of Europe and Asia - eFlowersEA
• Flowers of North America - eFlowersNA
• Mammals of Africa - eMammalsA
• Mammals of North America - eMammalsNA
• Moths of the World - eMothsW
• Reptiles & Amphibians of the World - eReptilesW - A Reptile & Amphibian App
• Search Life Forms Plus - eLifeFormsP
• Search Life Forms Sampler of the World - eLifeFormsW
• Trees, Shrubs and Vines of North America - eTreesNA