Drill and Tap Tool - Through Hole and Thread Tapping Charts - Drills in Inch Imperial and Metric Sizes
Whether you use Metric taps and drills, US Standard taps and inch drills, or any combination of size types, this app has the answers. No typing required; just tap your thread type and spin the dials to find the correct size of drill for your thread tapping operation.
The interface allows for selection of the following variables to calculate your required drill size:
-Percentage Depth of Thread,
-Through Hole Clearance,
-Cutting or Forming Operation
The closest drill bits are given in Metric, Fractional Inch, and US No. / Letter sizes, making this the perfect tool for those using a mix of tap and drill types.
The app ensures complete control and accuracy of your operations by recalculating the actual percentage-depth-of-thread and through-hole clearance for each closest drill bit size.
Thread types include:
- US Standard UNC, UNF, UNEF
- ISO Metric coarse, fine
- National Pipe Thread - Tapered (NPT)
- National Pipe Thread - Straight (NPS/NPP)
- British Pipe Standard Thread - BSP (Parallel - G)
A helpful reference tool for engineers, machinists, trades-men, students, tool makers, DIYers, fitters and turners, and fabricators, etc.
- Added common pipe thread types (BSP, NPT, NPP)
- New clearer layout and graphics for main screen
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2012
- Chewy Applications
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (15)
- 0.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Alberta GST Calculator - Sales Tax Calcs for AB, Canada
• Aussie GST - Australian Goods and Services Tax Calculator
• BC Sales Tax Calculator - HST (GST & PST) Calcs for British Columbia, Canada
• Drill Size Charts - Drill bit size tables to show US Number / Letter and Fraction Inch sizes in Decimal Inch and Metric Conversions
• GST Kiwi - New Zealand Goods and Services Tax Calculator
• Ontario Sales Tax Calculator - HST (GST & PST) for ON, Canada
• Singapore GST Calculator - Goods and Services Tax
• SpeedGlow Speedometer