Collins World Dictionary
iOS Universal Reference
Collins World Dictionary is a complete language package containing an up-to-date, easy-reference database for English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Arabic, Italian, Swedish, Turkish, Norwegian, Dutch, Croatian, Czech, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Greek.
With extensive word definitions and pre-recorded audio pronunciations provided by Collins, the #1 dictionary publisher in the UK, this is the ideal solution for language learners of all ages.
Whether you need a quick reference while on a holiday abroad, during an international business meeting or while chatting with foreign friends, Collins World Dictionary will assist you. The cross-reference database allows you to select a language pair of your choice and get instant translation.
Collins Word Dictionary combines the database from Europe's leading bilingual dictionary publisher with the advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps to provide valuable language content and ensure unique user experience.
Get it right!
-Rich vocabulary providing all essential words and phrases you need;
-Native speaker pre-recorded audio allowing you to learn the correct pronunciation.
Get there fast!
-The fast search engine takes you quickly to the words you want;
-Colour layout to help you find what you are looking for quickly and easily.
Get even more with PREMIUM:
-Audio pronunciations - Learn words faster by listening to how they're pronounced.
-Offline mode - No WiFi, no problem. Save words on your device to be viewed without the need of an internet connection.
-Priority support - Get expedited support for any app-related issues.
-No ads - no more in-app advertisements.
Collins World Dictionary PREMIUM Subscription - Details on the subscription plan:
* Get Premium for $ 9.99/year. Pricing may vary by location.
* You can access Premium through the lock button within the application.
* Collins World Dictionary Premium subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
* split view (iPad)
* landscape (iPad)
* bug fix and many improvements