Audubon Bird Guide: Central Park
iOS Universal Reference
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides. With 2 million downloads, they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America.
Audubon Bird Guide: Central Park is your essential guide to identifying and understanding all the birds that can be found in one of the most unique park settings on the planet – New York City’s Central Park.
Featuring in-depth species info on 285 birds, more than 800 beautiful photographs, an amazing library of bird songs and calls, a map of birding hot spots in Central Park with helpful reference info, and much more.
Every bird species in Audubon Bird Guide: Central Park is described with rich and detailed information, all accessed by fast and easy navigation.
• An amazing library of bird songs and calls in crystal-clear audio.
• A map of Central Park complete with 13 birding hot spots and helpful reference info.
• A birding checklist, allowing you to track the species you’ve seen and keep a running tally.
• More than 800 professional color photographs detailing each species with extraordinary clarity.
• Range maps for each species, showing summer, winter, resident, migration and rare ranges.
• In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, behavior, and much more
• Real time availability, no matter where you are, even without an internet connection.
• Browse by first name, last name, and scientific name of every bird species, by family, or by bird shape/type;
• Search by multiple variables including size, shape and color;
• A universal dashboard allows you to navigate back and forth between species information, personalized life lists and sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Comparisons to similar species.
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of interactive digital field guides that combine mobile technology with the National Audubon Society’s vast library of information on North American wildlife. For more information, please visit www.audubon.org/apps.
About the Developer:
The National Audubon Society saves birds and their habitats throughout the Americas using science, advocacy, education and on-the-ground conservation. Audubon's state programs, nature centers, chapters and partners have an unparalleled wingspan that reaches millions of people each year to inform, inspire and unite diverse communities in conservation action. Since 1905, Audubon's vision has been a world in which people and wildlife thrive. Audubon is a nonprofit conservation organization. Learn more at www.audubon.org and @audubonsociety.
For assistance, please email email@example.com
•Removed recurring ‘please log-in’ prompt
•Save previous location in Find Birds with eBird
•Added Date Posted to Sighting Detail
•Sort My Sightings A-Z
•Edit, re-name, delete Life Lists