Audubon Birds of Central Park
❖❖Spring special - FREE for limited time!
Introducing Audubon Birds of Central Park, your essential guide to identifying and understanding all the birds that can be found in one of the most unique park settings on the planet – Central Park, New York City.
Featuring in-depth species info on 285 birds, over 800 beautiful photographs, an amazing library of bird songs and calls, a map of birding hot spots in Central Park with helpful reference info, and much more.
Every bird species in Audubon Birds of Central Park is described with rich and detailed information, all accessed by fast and easy navigation.
• An amazing library of bird songs and calls in crystal-clear audio.
• A map of Central Park complete with 13 birding hot spots and helpful reference info.
• A Birding Checklist, allowing you to track the species you’ve seen and keep a running tally.
• More than 800 Professional Color Photographs detailing each species with extraordinary clarity.
• Range Maps for each species, showing summer, winter, resident, migration and rare ranges.
• In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, behavior, and much more from the National Audubon Society Field Guide to Birds.
• Real Time Availability, no matter where you are, even without an internet connection.
• Optional Synching allowing users to update new species information as it is added to our database.
• State-of-the-Art search functions:
• Browse by first name, last name, and scientific name of every bird species, by family, or by bird shape/type; or,
• Search by multiple “advanced search” variables including size, shape and color;
• A Universal Dashboard allowing you to navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Comparisons to similar species.
• Create your own Life Lists, Sightings, Photo Albums, and record your own field experiences. Track a species using the iPhone’s GPS, take a picture of it with the camera, take notes, and save to the App for records of your nature adventures.
• AudubonGuides.com – The First Online Field Guide Community, allowing you to interact, post and share sightings, photos, tips, opinions and more.
The Audubon Guides are a comprehensive series of interactive digital field guides that combine smart phone technology with the Audubon Society’s vast library of information on North American Wildlife.
The guides are designed to greatly enhance the appreciation, enjoyment and study of nature among people of all ages and levels of expertise, anywhere, anytime, in an environmentally responsible manner.
Audubon Birds, Wildflowers, Trees, and Mammals, a combo app covering them all, Audubon Nature, and several regional guides to Birds and Wildflowers are now available from the iTunes store.
Look for more Audubon Guide Apps to come including Insects & Spiders, Butterflies, Reptiles & Amphibians, Fish, Seashells & Seashore Creatures, Mushrooms, Whales & Dolphins, and others.
Please visit our audubonguides.com for more about our program and to join our community of users and share your experiences.
We invite your suggestions, comments, or requests. We also welcome submissions of high quality photography of birds and other species. You can contact us directly by selecting Feedback in the More Section of the application and e-mailing your thoughts and comments directly to us.
- Fixed darkened images
- Improved stability & performance
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 19, 2012
- Green Mountain Digital
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (14)
- 158.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Audubon African Wildlife
• Audubon Birds
• Audubon Birds California – A Field Guide to the Birds of California
• Audubon Birds and Butterflies - A Field Guide to North American Birds and Butterflies
• Audubon Butterflies - A Field Guide to North American Butterflies
• Audubon Fishes - A Field Guide to North American Fishes
• Audubon Fishes of the Caribbean and the Gulf of...
• Audubon Guides – A Field Guide to Birds, Mammals, Wildflowers, and Trees
• Audubon Insects and Spiders – A Field Guide to North American Insects and Spiders
• Audubon Mammals - A Field Guide to North American Mammals
• Audubon Mushrooms – A Field Guide to North American Mushrooms
• Audubon Nature California – The Ultimate California Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Desert Southwest
• Audubon Nature Florida – The Ultimate Florida Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Mid-Atlantic - The Ultimate Mid-Atlantic Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature New England – The Ultimate New England Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Pacific Northwest
• Audubon Nature Rocky Mountains - The Ultimate Rocky Mountain Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Texas – The Ultimate Texas Nature Guide
• Audubon Owls - A Field Guide to North American Owls
• Audubon Reptiles and Amphibians – A Field Guide to North American Reptiles and Amphibians
• Audubon Trees
• Audubon Wildflowers
• Audubon Wildflowers California – A Field Guide to the Wildflowers of California
• GardenMinder by Gardener's Supply Company
• Orvis Fly Fishing – The Ultimate Fly-Fishing Guide
• Sailing World Knots and Splices
• Songbirds of North America
• The Birds of Haiti and the Dominican Republic