ZotPad is an iPad/iPhone client for Zotero reference management software. The purpose of ZotPad is to allow accessing Zotero libraries from mobile devices. The software provides read and write access to Zotero files stored on the Zotero server, WebDAV server, or Dropbox and supports adding notes and tags to your items.
ZotPad contains a basic file reader that can be used to open the most common file types and can send attachment files by email. Annotation workflow can be easily set up with third-party PDF annotating software.
The app comes with an in-app user guide and support features.
- Fixes an issue that caused the app to crash when running on iOS 7
- Fixes an issue that sometimes prevented automatic cacheing of active items
- Fixes an issue that caused Dropbox connection to crash when synchronising large libraries
- Reseting username will now force a new login instead of just creating a new API key
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 26, 2013
- Mikko Rönkkö
- 50.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (10)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (54)