Zipit Confirm represents a new generation in critical messaging for use by enterprise customers in healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and other verticals. The Zipit Confirm mobile application is part of the Zipit Enterprise Critical Messaging Solution that was designed to replace outdated pagers and non secure text messaging with reliable, secure, innovative technology. Don’t be left wondering if your message was delivered. Unreliable pages and non-secure chats are a thing of the past and HIPAA compliant, secure messaging is here!
- Added ability to send and receive images along with secure texts (chats) and critical messages. Images can be from your device Photo app or taken with the device camera.
- Improved user interface for secure texting (chats).
- Added ability to go off-call with user defined time for returning on-call; notification behavior is user configurable.
- Added new sounds for push notifications and alerts.
- Added user configurable repeating push notifications for secure texts (chats).
- Added bulk message delete capability.
- Enhanced message filtering for display of messages in inbox, and for selecting messages for bulk delete.
- Enhanced the way "expired" messages are displayed in message inbox.
- Improved display of critical message "conversations".
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 24, 2013
- Zipit Wireless, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- 23.8 MB