••• Requires xScope 4 available from the Mac App Store •••
xScope Mirror lets designers and developers effortlessly preview any Mac desktop window directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Unlike other iOS preview apps, xScope Mirror doesn’t have any desktop chrome to get in your way while you work or require you to save files again and again.
Simply launch xScope Mirror on iOS and then xScope on a Mac to begin. Confirm the connection and then roll your Mac’s mouse cursor over the window you want to preview on iOS. Once a window has been selected, drag it into position on your iOS device, and tap the lock to pin it in place. Now your work will always stay in focus no matter where you move it on the Mac desktop, even under other windows!
The Mirror can also display files that are dragged onto the Dock icon or copied to the Mac clipboard.
• Remote Viewing – Easily view the contents of any Mac desktop window on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
• Pin & Lock – Move the Mac window anywhere (even under other windows) & it always stays in focus on iOS
• Chromeless UI – No overlaid chrome to get in the way while you work
• Retina Scaling - Preview mirrored content 2:1, 1:1 or 1:2, great for testing on Retina devices
• Compatibility – Runs on all devices using iOS 5 or later
• Security – Toggle user authentication requests on/off via Preferences in the xScope desktop app
• Multi-client – Multiple iOS devices can connect and view the same Mac window – Great for demos or meetings
• Sharing – Copy the current image to the iOS clipboard or save it in your Photos
• Nudge – Nudge the selected window one pixel at a time (useful on Retina displays)
Updated for new display sizes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 19, 2014
- The Iconfactory
- 2.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (27)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Astronut for iPad
• Flare 2
• Flare Effects
• Pickin' Time
• Take Five
• Take Five
• Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
• Twitterrific for Twitter
• xScope 4