WriteUp - Notes with Dropbox
"I love WriteUp" - Federico Viticci - MacStories.net
"Great little dropbox editor" - AppAdvice.com
"It's a class act" - Brett Terpstra
Meet WriteUp. Canvas worthy of your thoughts.
- Write articles, blog posts in rich text using Markdown, and preview seamlessly.
- Swipe on keyboard to move your cursor or select text. Super quick editing (iPad only)
- Built in browser to look up information.
- Copy login information, snippets of information like address with a single gesture right from the list view.
- Save draft notes in rich text, and send as email at a swipe from list view.
- Organize notes into folders, and syncs with Dropbox so your files are available from anywhere.
- Versions. Browse and restore part or complete previous versions. Never lose a note again.
- Easily move notes to a different folder in app.
- Create, edit and view text files on your iPhone and iPod Touch
- Organize your notes with folders
- Preview Markdown files with one tap
- Copy or mail a note out directly from the list view. Great for mail templates, user names you want copied to clipboard quickly.
- Find notes quickly and easily. Full body search
- Find phrases in note easily. Search inside any note.
- Move notes into other folders easily right from the app
- Available anywhere: WriteUp stores all files in your own Dropbox account, so you have the files anywhere you are
- Themes allow you to write with a color scheme of your choice.
- Solarized theme lets you have a low contrast pleasant writing canvas.
- Offline support: Upload changes to files next time you get connected
- TextExpander touch support
- Full screen editing for distraction free writing
- Copy or mail note in text or HTML format right from the list view
The app requires a Dropbox account. You can create one in the app for free. For more information on Dropbox please visit Dropbox.com.
Please contact me at email@example.com for feature requests or sending bug reports, and I will personally reply the requests.
- Fixed bug that caused copy HTML and mail HTML to crash
- Fixed an issue in markdown preview that caused new lines to not render correctly in some cases
- Fixed scrolling issues when cursor is about to go beneath keyboard
- Fixed an issue with custom CSS
WriteUp 4.0 is easily the largest update I have made to Writeup. Nearly every screen in the app has undergone changes. Also, the innards of the app has been vastly updated to take advantage of the latest technologies in iOS 7.
I want to try something new for this update. As always, this version is a free update to all existing users. If you have been using WriteUp for over 6 months, you will see an option to send a tip to support continuous development of WriteUp. If WriteUp has enhanced your writing workflow, please consider leaving a tip.
- App UI updated for iOS 7
- Background fetch for root folder
- Updated TextExpander support
- Updated Markdown preview library
- Numerous other updates and fixes
As always, if you love WriteUp, please leave a review in the AppStore. This is the best way to let new users know of the app.
Thanks for using WriteUp. I hope you enjoy using it.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 01, 2014
- Prasanna Gopalakrishnan
- 11.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (122)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cab Meter - Australia
• Cab Meter - Bangkok
• Cab Meter - Beijing Taxis
• Cab Meter - China Taxis
• Cab Meter - Hong Kong Taxis
• Cab Meter - Kuala Lumpur Taxis
• Cab Meter - Paris
• Cab Meter - Shanghai Taxis
• Cab Meter - UK
• Cab Meter - USA
• Cab Meter Australia - Taxi fare
• Cab Meter Australia Pro - Taxi fare
• LA Cab Meter
• World Cab Meter