Whiteboard: Collaborative Drawing
Whiteboard is the #1 collaborative drawing app for smartphones and tablets, with over 8 million downloads to date. Wirelessly connect two iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad devices over a local Wi-Fi network!
• Open any image or photo on your device!
• Save your drawings!
• Change your marker transparency (opacity)!
• Choose any color you want, with the new full-spectrum color picker!
• No ads
• Image transfer: open an image while connected, and it will be wirelessly transferred to your artist partner!
• Newly-redesigned interface! It's truly a pleasure to use. In the Info screen, disable the tab toolbar feature to get a full-screen canvas to play with. To bring up the drawing tools, tap the arrow button at the bottom right.
• Fully compatible with iOS 4.3 and higher.
"I love how fluid and natural it feels when you draw."
"A picture is worth a thousand words... maybe more on the iPhone."
• To erase the board without going back to the full-screen drawing tools, enable Shake to Start Over. Choose the Eraser tab -> under "Shake Action", choose "Start Over".
• If you enjoy this app, please give it a top rating to encourage me to develop more. Send me your feedback for updates, as I have plans for many future improvements! Thanks :)
Want to see our other iOS apps? Take a look: http://bit.ly/WCDProDesc
Developed by GreenGar with love
- Save drawings to Google Drive or Evernote.
- Whiteboard Sync.
- Share screen, share sheet, activity view.
- Bug fixes.
- Added "Blank" button for iPad.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 18, 2013
- GreenGar Studios
- 30.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (15)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (1181)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Brain Tuner Free
• Brain Tuner Pro
• Brain Tuner X
• Brightness ⊕
• Catch It!!!
• Color ID Free
• Color Identifier
• Flashlight ⊕.
• iPocketChange: ¢ Coin Tracker
• Pitch Pipe
• Smartboard - Collaboration Across Platforms
• Smartboard Lite - Collaboration Across Platforms
• Speedy Samunagi - Reaction Speed Game
• Today Clock
• Today Clock Pro
• Torch 6
• USC iTommyCam
• Whiteboard Lite: Collaborative Drawing