iOS iPhone Productivity
WhereNotes for iPhone and Apple Watch makes it easy to remember something somewhere and recall it when you return. It’s like having your own private notebook at each place you visit.
- Have you ever seen an item at a store that you wanted to remember? Take a photo with WhereNotes, and it’ll be at the top of your list the next time you visit. No more scrolling through all of your photos.
- Have you ever wanted to remember a favorite restaurant meal so you can order it next time?
- Would you like to remember the names of important people at each place you visit?
- Are you a real estate agent who keeps photos and notes about each property you represent? What if those notes could automatically show up when you visited each property?
WhereNotes is a quick way to jot down and record your thoughts and associate them with a specific location.
Note that some WhereNotes features are locked or limited in the free version. A single “Unlock Everything” in-app purchase unlocks them all.
- Add text and images that are associated with a specific place
- Quickly view and search for notes that are nearby using a list or map view
- Easily rearrange notes so that the most important items are at the top
- Add audio recordings, checkboxes, and counters (limited in free version, unlimited with Unlock Everything)
- Quickly copy and paste note items between apps
- All information is kept private on your iPhone
Purchase the one-time “Unlock Everything” in-app purchase and upgrade to these premium features:
- Share full notes with other users (handy for sending a “to do” list to a friend or family member)
- Pin frequently used notes to the top of your list so that they’re always available
- Enable notifications and receive an alert when you arrive at a specific place
- Get map directions to a place
- Backup and restore data with iTunes File Sharing
WhereNotes for Apple Watch is a perfect extension of WhereNotes for iPhone:
- Use your voice to create and dictate notes
- See notes and photos that are closest to you
- See the first note from the nearest place with the Glance view
- Add recent photos from your iPhone
- Use Handoff to quickly continue an activity on your iPhone
- Locate each place using a zoomable map
- Tap to edit counters and checkboxes
- Enable notifications to receive an alert when you’re near a place (included in Unlock Everything)
+ Fixed bugs in Watch app