Web Mate takes you one step closer to tabbed browsing on the iPhone. Let's say that you're browsing your favorite site, like digg.com and you want to view an article. Normally on your computer you might open each web page that you want to read in a new tab, then read them all when you're done browsing the main page. On the iPhone you have to click the first link, read the article, click the back button, wait for the original page to load, then find the place you were at before and continue to the next article. Web Mate simplifies this task by queuing up all the links you click on, then allowing you to view them one by one when you're ready.
Please view the demo video on our website to see exactly how web mate works.
In the bottom left hand corner of the screen you'll find an on/of switch. When this is switched on, any link you click on will be queued up to be viewed later. If you turn this off, the links will become active again. The left and right buttons at the bottom of the screen will navigate you through the sites you've queued up. The button in the middle will show you how many sites you've queued up, and can be clicked to navigate to any site in the list. The trash icon removes the site from the queue, and loads the next site.
** Web Mate is not a fully functional web browser and is not a replacement for Safari, simply a way to ease the browsing of specific types of sites. **
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 13, 2009
- R.P.A. Tech
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Mobile Mouse (Remote/Mouse/Trackpad) FREE
• Mobile Mouse - Remote / Trackpad / Widget / Graphic Tablet for Mac & PC Media, Web, Presentation Apps
• Mobile Mouse Lite (Remote & Mouse for the iPad)
• Mobile Mouse Pro - Remote / Trackpad App & Widget for Mac & PC Media, Web, Presentation Apps
• Mobile Mouse Server
• Today Timer (Timer Widget)