Way of Life!
iOS iPhone Productivity
'Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.' -- App Advice (http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/habit-building-apps)
Also recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur and Lifehacker.
- Great app! This app may very well be the most useful app I've ever used!
- Best of the bunch - excellent. Just what I was looking for, easy to understand and use. Thank you.
- Awesome App - Flexible, easy to use. Greatly assists in creating habits.
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify and change your habits with Way of Life's unique color system.
As you collect more and more information you will be able to easily spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Watching too many bad movies?
...or whatever is important to you. There are literally no restrictions on what Way of Life can monitor for you.
And, if you're the kind of person who needs to be reminded of things, you are going to love Way of Life's powerful reminders. You can setup a reminder for weekdays, weekends or specific days of the week, add a custom message and choose whether or not the reminder should sound an alarm. Way of Life will do everything in its power to keep you on the right track.
- Just the push I needed. The perfect little app to remind you of daily goals. Love it!
- Quick and easy - Need I say more?
- Top notch lifestyle app!
• Chains (a.k.a. Streaks)
• Today Widget
• Bar charts with trend lines
• Pie charts
• Note-taking capability
• Organize with tags
• Share to social media
• Archive completed goals
• Scoreboard for instant feedback
• Multiple daily reminders
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
• Backup to any Cloud storage provider that supports iOS(*)
• Interactive walk-through
• Unlimited items(*) - free version is limited to three items
• Export your data as CSV or Excel files
• Passcode lock with Touch ID support
"Connect with Way of Life:
*) some features require that you buy the Premium version.
Fixes super annoying bug that would cause the app to occasionally crash when reordering journals right after adding one or more new journals.
When adding a new journal and summarizing over all (or a group of) journals the calculation of percentages and the trend line would be affected by suddenly having a lot of empty days in the past.
This has been fixed by not including a journal in a summary calculation until its first entry, and then it will only weigh in relative to when in the given period you started tracking the new journal. This rule also applies when selecting a single journal for inspection in the Trend view.
• A 100% skipped week/month doesn't impact trend line calculation negatively.
• Czech translation added.
• Bigger font size for weekday labels - like before! :-)
• Fixes issue where activating the "yesterday" filter would put the indicator on "Today".
• Fixes issue with where the journal list would occasionally be a little "jumpy".
• Fixes issue where one could select a non-Way of Life backup file for restoration.
• Fixes issue where the app icon badge wasn't decremented when updating a journal via notifications.
• Fixes issue where initiating auto-update via the Today Widget wouldn't work correctly.
• Fixes issue where initiating auto update via a notification would put the UI in a wrong state.
• Fixes issue where tapping the down arrow on the toolbar would also toggle auto-advance.