This app was removed from the App Store.
Way of Life!
iOS iPhone Productivity
'Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.' -- App Advice (http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/habit-building-apps)
Also recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur and Lifehacker.
- Great app! This app may very well be the most useful app I've ever used!
- Best of the bunch - excellent. Just what I was looking for, easy to understand and use. Thank you.
- Awesome App - Flexible, easy to use. Greatly assists in creating habits.
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify and change your habits with Way of Life's unique color system.
As you collect more and more information you will be able to easily spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Watching too many bad movies?
...or whatever is important to you. There are literally no restrictions on what Way of Life can monitor for you.
And, if you're the kind of person who needs to be reminded of things, you are going to love Way of Life's powerful reminders. You can setup a reminder for weekdays, weekends or specific days of the week, add a custom message and choose whether or not the reminder should sound an alarm. Way of Life will do everything in its power to keep you on the right track.
- Just the push I needed. The perfect little app to remind you of daily goals. Love it!
- Quick and easy - Need I say more?
- Top notch lifestyle app!
• Chains (a.k.a. Streaks)
• Today Widget
• Bar charts with trend lines
• Pie charts
• Note-taking capability
• Organize with tags
• Share to social media
• Archive completed goals
• Scoreboard for instant feedback
• Multiple daily reminders
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
• Backup to any Cloud storage provider that supports iOS(*)
• Interactive walk-through
• Unlimited items(*) - free version is limited to three items
• Export your data as CSV or Excel files
• Passcode lock with Touch ID support
"Connect with Way of Life:
*) some features require that you buy the Premium version.
The free version of Way of Life will not show ads any longer. Why? It's ugly and disturbs the user-experience.
Sharing your progress with friends have now become even better. Way of Life supports the built-in sharing sheet of iOS. Meaning, you can share charts on any platform your device supports.
• Scrolling the journals list is smoother.
• The Tag Editor is visually more appealing. Cancel and Done buttons have been added to make it more user-friendly regarding saving changes etc.
• When adding a new journal from the Journals page, it will automatically be scrolled into view.
• You can now add a Reminder directly from the "+" button on the Journal page.
• Translations for Swedish, Russian, Italian, French and Danish have been updated (thank you to all you wonderful users who are doing this).
• Fixes issue where the app would freeze during the Walk-Through.
• Fixes issue where initiating the Walk-Through whilst a filter was selected would misalign the journal.
• Fixes issue where deleting the last tag would crash the app if it were also currently in effect.
• Fixes issue where activating the Yesterday filter, closing the update menu and reopening it, would point to Today instead of Yesterday.
• Fixes issue where having the update menu open on a journal with a higher index than the number of journals being shown from selecting a tag would have, hence causing erroneous behavior.