iOS Universal Productivity
Write easily poems, song lyrics, haikus or even odes and more with Verse for iPad and iPhone.
With Verse you can:
· Easily set left and right page margins then just write your poem or lyrics
· Typewriter (Focus) mode. Distraction-Free mode that keeps only the paragraph you’re typing at the center of the screen, letting you focus on what you’re writing
· Use advanced RTF formatting: Bold, italic, underline, highlight, strikethrough, subscript/superscript, alignment, line and paragraph spacing, first-line indent, page breaks, footnotes, comments, text and paper color, page margins, etc.
· Full-text search your library of documents to find content
· Organize your work in unlimited notebooks, folders and subfolders. Customize the covers of your notebooks
· Update and automatically sync your documents across your devices using iCloud
· Supports split-screen. Run Verse side by side with other apps like Safari, Notes, Word Studio or Microsoft Word
· Create snapshots of your documents
· Zip folders/notebooks and email them as an attachment
· Never worry about losing your work, everything is automatically saved as you type
· Create your own templates for new documents
· Exclusive extra keyboard row with direct access to styling and punctuation functions
· Quick keys for tab, forward delete, cursor up/down/left/right, etc.
· Tap and hold to easily set your own custom keyboard buttons to your commonly-used keys, special symbols, text snippets or hard to reach characters
· Full statistics like number of characters, words, sentences, lines, Avg. Word Lenght, Words per sentence and reading time
· Supports Wireless keyboards and keyboard shortcuts
· Export, share and print your documents to multiple formats like RTF, PDF, ePub, HTML, RTFD, TXT etc. Send your documents to other apps or via email as an attachment
· Protect individually your folders/notebooks with a password, very useful for iPads with more than one user in office, classroom or home
· Insert special symbols and characters like arrows, parentheses, punctuation, maths, bullets/stars, pictografs, web links, GPS location, etc.
· Let us know via email (contact @ studio5apps.com) or Twitter @studio5apps if you run into any problems or have feature suggestions
NOTE: We can not reply you in App Store reviews. If you have any comments or issues, please contact us directly via email contact @ studio5apps.com
--- Thanks for all the helpful feedback! Let us know via email (email@example.com) or Twitter @studio5apps if you run into any problems or have feature suggestions --- If you like this app, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Verse 3.8 - Fixed minor bugs and improved performance
Verse 3.6 - Added support for dragging documents from our document browser. Supports adding more than one document to a drag session. (iOS 11 only)
- Fixed bug in the size of folder and document covers and previews while using multitasking split screen
- New file rename UI, quicker and easier
- Improved performance and fixed minor iOS 11 bugs
3.2 - Fixed iPhone "close" panel bug
- Fixed iOS 11 minor bugs and improved performance
3.0 - Improved iOS 10.2 support, fixed minor bugs
2.9 - Fixed the Read Aloud voice rate bug on iOS 10
- Fixed several bugs and improved performance.
- Improved iOS 10.2 support.
2.7 - Improved iOS 10 support. Fixed minor bugs.
2.6 - We have removed the ads
- Improved iOS 10.x support. Fixed minor bugs and improved performance
2.0 - Improved Text to Speech (Read Aloud) feature
- Added Night mode
- Added old typewriter sounds to the keys on keyboard
- Minor bug fixes
1.9 - Fixed minor bugs and improved performance
1.8 - Improved iPhone version and fixed minor bugs
1.7 - Fixed minor bugs and improved performance
1.5 - Fixed minor bugs and improved performance
1.4 - Improve Find&Replace on document
- Fixed minor bugs and improved performance
1.3 - Fixed the pre-defined color palette inspector
- Fixed minor bugs
1.2 - Added more than 60 new fonts to be used in your documents. Special mention for the Courier Prime font for screenwriters and OpenDyslexic for users with dyslexia.
- Added advanced text statistics like syllables counter, Readability Index, Smog Index and Flesh Kincaid Reading Ease.
- Full-text search across all locations (local documents and iCloud)
- Fixed opaque backgrounds in your customized folder covers. Now it's transparent.
- Document snapshots are supported now in iCloud location too
- Fixed a ton of minor bugs…;)
1.1 - Fixed some minor bugs and improved performance
- Added new features like email multiple documents in one attachment or zip and email folders.