USMC Physical Fitness Tests - New Requirements
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
This is a Universal App which will run on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
The USMC Combat and Physical Fitness Tests app allows you to accurately score your USMC Combat Fitness and Physical Fitness Tests. Scoring info for both tests are included for reference. Calculations can be made to include altitudes above 4500 feet for both CFT and PFT evaluations. All calculations are computed based on USMC regulations.
* PFT Calculator (Pullups, Rowing, Pushups and at Altitude)
* CFT Calculator
* Composite Score Calculator
* BMI Index Calculator
* BMR Index Calculator
* Height and Weight Calculator
* Distance Conversion (cm,inches,feet,yards,meters)
* Long Distance Conversion (kilometers,miles)
The CFT Calculator portion a tool for calculating the pass or fail status of the Combat Fitness Test as well as the score for each individual event. A corresponding status for each event criteria, MTC (Movement to Contact), AL (Ammunition Lift), and MANUF (Maneuver Under Fire) is computed individually for score and pass or fail status. The individual events are then compiled to calculate the overall score, classification (first / second / third), and then the Composite Score.
The PFT Calculator portion is a tool for measuring Physical Fitness Tests results from a Marine Corps PFT score towards a promotion. A corresponding score for each event, pull-ups (flexed arm for female marines), crunches, and run time is calculated and then added together to for the final score and classification.
This app features:
• Send your calculations or conversions by email
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Retina Display graphics
• Fast app switching
• Automatically Saves Your Inputs
• Latest version of iOS is supported
• iPhone 6, 6+, 5 screens and the original 3.5 inch screen are supported
No network connectivity required.
Bug fixes for Rowing at altitude