iOS Universal Productivity
“The app is amazing. An absolute delight to use. Well done.” – David Hewson, Bestselling Author
### DESKTOP-CLASS WRITING APP ###
Ulysses for iPhone and iPad is your one-stop writing environment on iOS. Whether you’re a novelist, a journalist, a student or a blogger – if you love to write and write a lot, Ulysses gives you a uniquely streamlined toolset, covering every phase of the writing process:
- A powerful, yet simple text editor.
- A familiar, no-nonsense text library.
- A reliable iCloud sync across all devices and Ulysses for Mac.
- A comprehensive and truly flexible multi-format export.
Of course, the heart and soul of a writing app is its editor. And Ulysses is said to have the best text editor in the world. It offers everything you need – from markup to images and footnotes, from links to comments and code –, and it still manages to stay completely out of the way. It’s a beautiful and focused experience, which turns writing on mobile into *actual fun*.
But since Ulysses takes writing seriously, it does not stop at the editor. Its unified library offers unprecedented access to everything you’ll ever write, be it snippets and ideas, be it blog posts or manuscripts. Every text is at your fingertips, and Ulysses perfectly scales from scratchpad to diary to Great American Novels – and to everything in-between.
Best of all, Ulysses offers fully-fledged, no-holds-barred, all-out iCloud sync. Ulysses is available for all your devices, be it Mac, iPad or iPhone, and every connected device has access to everything and anything you’ll ever write. Synchronization is simple, seamless and neither requires third-party apps, nor any kind of interaction. If you got iCloud, you got sync.
And once you’re finished, export is only a tap away. Ulysses can transform your text into beautiful PDFs, web pages, ebooks and Word documents. You can copy as HTML, save to the cloud as Markdown, and even publish a draft to your Medium account. Export is as easy as tapping a format, selecting a style, and chosing a destination. Yes, 1-2-3. No need to leave the app.
### ASSORTED QUOTES ###
“It’s hard to imagine a better experience on any platform.” – Macworld
“A powerful but simple text editor for iPad.” – Lifehacker
“It’s the best journal, word processor, writing, distraction free, note taking, zen app I have on my iPad.” – The Brooks Review
### FEATURES ###
iPad & iPhone
- Ulysses runs on all devices, be it iPhone 4s, 6 Plus, iPad Mini or iPad Pro
Focus & Productivity
- Clean, distraction free interface
- Easy swipe navigation
- Markup-based text editor
- Light and dark writing modes
- A wide choice of color palettes
- Writing Goals (characters, words, pages etc.)
- Comprehensive text statistics
- Split View, Slide Over and 3D Touch on supported devices
Write & Edit
- Simple markup for headlines, lists, comments, quotes, important passages and more
- Easy insertion of links, annotations and footnotes
- Shortcut buttons for comfortable editing
- Option to attach keywords, notes and images
- Search & Replace
- Glueing, Split & Merge
- Spell check, auto correction, dictionary, dictation
- Smart Lists
- Optimized for use with external keyboards
File & Organize
- A single library for all texts
- Groups, intelligent filters, favorites, bookmarks
- Sorting by date, by title or manually
- Automatic, scheduled backup of your text library
- Import of DOCX, Markdown and text files
- Editing of external text files
- Spotlight integration
- Built-in Share Extension
Export & Processing
- Export as PDF, DOCX, TXT, Markdown, HTML and ePub
- Publish Story Drafts to Medium
- Live preview, send as email
- Download more styles from the Ulysses Style Exchange
OS X & iOS
- Available for Mac, iPad and iPhone
- Full iCloud synchronization
and so much more…
### SUPPORT ###
Please visit ulyssesapp.com for more information. You can also reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @ulyssesapp – we’re happily awaiting your feedback!
- Improves integration with Workflow 1.5
- Adds an X-Callback-URL action for attaching images and keywords to sheets
- Provides result values to all X-Callback-URLs
- Fixes a bug when importing Markdown text via X-Callback actions
- Fixes a bug when copying sheet and group identifiers for X-callback actions