[LIMITED TIME ONLY: Save 40% on TurboReview, regularly $49.99, now $29.99, while special lasts.]
REVIEW, MARKUP, MEASURE, AND TRANSLATE 2D/3D CAD DRAWINGS
TurboReview is a lightning-fast drawing viewer, markup, measure, and translate app based on one of Macworld/iWorld's Top 5 Apps for 2012.
Extensive redline markups, annotations, and measurements happen in both 2D and 3D... in fact, just as our TurboViewer family of apps was first to support 2D and 3D DWG mobile viewing, here are a few more mobile CAD "firsts" for TurboReview:
-- The first and only mobile application capable of viewing 3D PDF/U3D format. Reviewing and markup of 3D PDF on-the-go is now possible
-- Unique ‘always facing text’ assures annotations are always facing current view (i.e., intelligently displayed correctly at any angle)
-- Arrow leaders snap to 3D objects. As you rotate your model, the arrowhead will lock onto the object during 3D orbit and maintain the annotative object as intended
TurboReview is a powerful, completely mobile-optimized app for all your CAD review, markup, measure, and translation needs.
TurboReview features include:
• Redmark tools: Markup 2D and 3D objects using line, circle, rectangle, revision cloud, highlighter, text, rectangular text box and leader
• Inquiry tools: Distance/Dimension, angle, perimeter, area
• Layer Manager - Layer view manager to turn layers on/off, invert layers, turn all layers on/off
• Layout support - View model space and paper space layouts in your drawing
• Create screen shots of drawings and markups
Unique 3D Features
• Support for 3D PDF (U3D)
• Unique "always facing" text and dimensions that always face current view in 3D
• Arrow leaders snap to 3D objects, uniquely allowing them to lock and orbit in 3D correctly
• Lightning-fast 2D and 3D environment
• Smooth multi-touch navigation; Pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around document
• A variety of visual styles include: Wireframe, hidden line, x-ray, gray scale, shaded, shaded without outline, and more
• Adjust edge color range from white-gray-black
• Adjust x-ray transparency factor
• Isometric view
• Option to use default or model lights (if any in drawing)
• Option to render both inside and outside model (force two-sided rendering)
• Custom perspective view - Now view 3D models in realistic perspective angles with the ability to view in human eye perspective or specify custom camera lens sizes in mm
• AutoCAD® SHX font support - Native SHX font support to view localized or custom SHX fonts in your drawing file
• TrueType font support - Improved visual fidelity with native TTF font file support to view True Type Fonts in your drawing file
• Supports AutoCAD linetypes - Maintain visual fidelity as intended
• Restore saved AutoCAD views - Quickly display the best vision of your design
• Tactile sound feedback - Sound confirmation for button and UI item selection
• Autosense for 2D or 3D drawings - Option to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
• Option to use two fingers to 3D rotate/tumble or constrain orbit
• Unique time-savers - Able to navigate full-screen preview during file load; Cancel errant file load
File Sharing, Interoperability, and Support
• File Management: Create sub-folders; Cut/Copy/Paste/Rename files and folders
• Quickly email marked-up files
• Native support for DWG, DXF, DWF, PDF, 3D PDF (U3D), plus more than a dozen other popular AEC file formats including 2CD, 3DM, 3DS, ASAT, CGM, DCD, DGN, EPS, FCW, IGS, OBJ, PLT, SAT, SKP, STEP, STL, STP, TCW, and WRZ
• Online wiki help system
• Forum support
• Free telephone and email support
Note, if you have trouble with TurboReview, please visit our support forum or contact us directly. Problems you may encounter may be easily resolved by our support team. We are working very hard to make sure you are happy with TurboReview!
TurboReview version 1.2.0 is a significant release packed with many new features and enhancements!
• Save to Box.com cloud file storage
In addition to DropBox support, TurboReview 1.2 includes Box.com support. Users that sign-up through Box.com with TurboReview will be allocated 10GB of storage space for free!
• Materials Support
3D drawing files that have materials assigned to them can now be displayed. Material support includes color values, transparency, and lights.
• AutoShape Revision Cloud
A new revision cloud tool has been created that leverages our groundbreaking AutoShape technology! Now create irregular shaped revision clouds such as L-shaped or practically any shape smoothly.
• New AutoShape: Rhombus, parallelogram, make corners 90 degrees
More advanced and powerful new capabilities using AutoShapes! Draw and refine rectangles and polygons. Rotate, make parallel, create rhombus, grip edit to make corners 90 degrees. Ellipse grip to convert to circle and more!
• Multiline Text
New capability to create multiple lines of text for annotative markup objects including multiline textbox with leader
• HTML publish enhancements: Publish Layouts
HTML reporting now supports multiple layout sheets in DWG files.
• Markup enhancements: Snap to objects, rotation, control points
Markup objects including circle, cloud, rectangle, line, now have more control points including a magenta node for object rotation. Markup objects can now snap to other objects.
• Text and Dimension enhancements: 15 degree polar rotation
Text and dimensions can now snap rotate every 15 degree increments for more precise placement.
• New DWFx support
In addition to native DWF support, now DWFx files are supported.
• Performance optimizations and bug fixes
Miscellaneous optimizations and bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 18, 2013
- IMSI/Design, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (5)
- 65.0 MB