TraxItAll – A Goal Setting, Motivational, Habits Building, and All-in-One Daily Log / Tracking System
iOS iPhone Productivity
TraxItAll’s patented, three-fold tracking system gives you the simplest and most elegant way to track whatever matters to you in one easy-to-use app, because this kind of daily tracking helps motivate you to achieve the goals you’ve set for yourself.
Habits, goals, New Year’s resolutions, fitness, health, business, study, stock prices, push-ups, miles run, sales calls, blood sugar; track whatever matters to you day-by-day with TraxItAll!
So, give TraxItAll a try; you’re worth the investment in yourself!
“My favorite app so far - In the past I had so many problems staying motivated. Being able to track my progress has helped me so much in accomplishing my goals. This app is brilliant. I love it!”
TraxItAll follows the well-known principle that to be effective, the goals we set must be “Smart”:
HOW IT WORKS: “MEASUREMENT IS MOTIVATION”
TraxItAll makes you accountable to yourself to do what you said you were going to do, by keeping a record of what you actually did, and then showing you your results with very straight-forward reports.
It’s this personal accountability which, in turn, motivates you to fulfill your goals:
• “Did I work out today or not?”
• “How many sales calls did I make today?”
• “How much do I weigh?”
Another great feature of TraxItAll is its Daily To-Do list, with its badge count.
There are some things you want to do about every day, such as “Take Vitamins,” or “Water Plants”; only you know that these are for you. Just add them to your To-Do list in TraxItAll, and the TraxItAll badge count will show you throughout the day how many of these tasks remain to be done. It’s a really simple but very effective way to remind yourself to do your daily tasks!
The three-fold tracking method at the heart of TraxItAll is now patented! U.S. Patent No. 8,155,997.
• Runs great on iOS 8.
• Very effective badge count, showing you how many “To Do’s” you have left to complete today!
• No account set-up or internet connection; all tracking is done directly on your own device, and only there.
• No limit on the number of items you can track.
• Sort tracks in to different categories: Personal, Business, Health, or whatever you desire.
• Choose different "Yes/No" graphics.
• Set specific goals for each item you’re tracking.
• Add daily notes to each or your tracks, either by typing or with the iOS 8 voice-to-text feature.
• See your progress in relation to your goals on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly basis, with our “Goal Bar” report, or in statistical format.
• While in Report mode, simply flip your device to landscape mode to see a simply monthly graph of your results.
• Share your reports with family, friends, and colleagues via email.
• Back up your data via iTunes to your desktop for safe keeping.
MORE EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU CAN TRACK
• Health: What was my weight? Blood sugar? Cholesterol?
• Fitness: Did I work out? How many miles did I run? How many steps did I walk?
• Diet: How many cups of coffee? Did I eat a carrot? Avoid fast-food?
• Business: How many sales calls? Appointments? Billable hours? The value of my 401k?
• Family: How many hours of study? Practice? What was my child’s weight?
• Daily Reminders: Did I water the plants? Walk the dog?
• WHATEVER YOU WANT TO TRACK!!!
MORE APP STORE COMMENTS
“Best organiser app so far for me. I've trawled the app store for apps of this nature, but traxitall trumps them all. It's a 5 star app. It's like having a PA, that’s how good this application is. Well done guys.”
“Helping me maintain my resolutions. TraxItAll has given me the format for success! “
“This is one of those aps that I would just not want to be without now.”
"For the quick, simple, yet effective tracking of those things I want to keep track of several times a day or week, TraxItAll has become my app of choice."
"Was instantly useful as soon as i downloaded it."
• This version of TraxItAll works great with iOS 8, and includes the ability to dictate your notes using the iOS voice-to-text feature.
• Some reviewers have commented on the Alert that pops up when you tap the "Day" square to enter data, saying that it won't go away. THE PURPOSE OF THIS ALERT IS TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE TAP COUNTER, i.e., by HOLDING DOWN ON THE DAY SQUARE, rather than just tapping it. So, just do that once and the alert will disappear.
Reminders to New Users:
• To see how to get started with TraxItAll, check out the "Getting Started Help" within the app; to access it, tap on the "i" in the upper-right corner of the first screen you see.
• We've also just added some brief Intro videos; visit TraxItAll.com to watch those.
• We very much appreciate your App Store reviews.
• If you find that TraxItAll helps you, please tell your friends and colleagues about it!