This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Productivity
After upgrade to V4.0.x, please reset sync relationship by
- Pick "None" as sync destination
- Pick "Google Calendar" as destination again, using your Google account.
TouchTodo for iPad is under development, please stay tuned.
"... As task managing apps go, this one ranks high. ... TouchTodo is a great deal."
- Macworld.com 4/5 mouse rating.
"... (TouchTodo) is an excellent way to manage your tasks on the iPhone. ..., backed by the free and reliable Google service, TouchTodo is affordable and definitely an App Store gem."
TouchTodo is an effortless task management app for your business and personal life alike.
- Professional and productive UI
- Quick add task
- Drag-and-Drop to change due date or status in "All" list view
- Touch and slide your finger to set priority.
- Shake your device to sort
- Color code priority
- Second-to-none Project feature.
- Smart notes can transform to/from a sublist for sub-steps or grocery checklist.
- Call/email/locate any contact
- Real-time full-text search.
- Auto Sync to your Google calendar
- Sync to Outlook or iCal via Google calendar
- Remind you even if the app is closed *
- Remind you even if you are offline **
- Much more reliable than any Push Notification!
- The ONLY app offers this feature
- Export/Import Google Spreadsheet.
- Online backup and restore (using Google Docs).
- All backups are safely stored on your personal Google Docs account.
- Share any Todo/Project with your co-worker or friend via Email.
- Directly beam any Todo/Project to another iPhone or iPod Touch. (Exclusive Feature!)
[*]Sync to Google calendar Required.
[**]Sync to iPhone calendar required.
TouchTodo can sync (todo with due date) to Google™ calendars (and in turn to iPhone's native calendar).
- TouchTodo DOES NOT sync to Google™ Task (due to no available API).
***** To Our Users *****
If you encounter ANY problem or have ANY opinion when using the app, PLEASE send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We keep a very close relationship with our users. Two-way communication via email allows us to improve the app much more quickly and serve existing users in a more interactive way.
- minor fixes