Toodledo - To Do List
Toodledo is a powerful productivity tool for organizing your to-do list and notes.
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
Apple ranked Toodledo in the top 30 paid iPad apps of all time, and in the top 200 for iPhone - Jan 2011
Macworld rated Toodledo 4½ stars saying, "...the most impressive element of Toodledo; somehow, it doesn’t feel like “settings overload”—I feel fully empowered to customize the app to match exactly my desired workflow."
With Toodledo you can:
◆ Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
◆ Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
◆ Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
◆ Get audible popup alarms.
◆ Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
◆ Start and stop timers to keep track of time spent on projects.
◆ View your tasks on a map and get proximity alerts when you are near a location where you have things to do.
◆ Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
◆ Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
◆ Protect your tasks with a passcode.
◆ Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
◆ Imports from Reminders, allowing you to add tasks with your voice.
◆ Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion.
◆ Tweet your accomplishments with built in Twitter support.
◆ Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
Works on all iOS devices. Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* When viewing a parent task, you can now see a proper count of the number of subtasks with and without the filters applied with "dual list counts" setting enabled.
* Fixed issue where tasks rows were sometimes too short or too tall when you rotate the device with "multi-line titles" setting enabled.
* Fixed a bug that may have caused repeating tasks to sync incorrectly in certain situations
* Fixed a bug where the last character in a note could not be selected
* Fixed a bug with searching for subtasks on iPad
* Fixed a bug where selecting a subtask and then the parent and then the original subtask again wouldn't work
* It is now possible to set a task's length to longer than 24 hours
* Optimized various actions to improve performance of the app
IMPORTANT NOTE: To protect your existing data, please make sure that you sync and backup your iPhone to iTunes before updating the application.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact us directly. We are unable to respond to questions posted in the iTunes App Store.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 10, 2014
- 16.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (10)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (9118)