Todoist: Organize your life
iOS Universal Productivity
Life can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to. Todoist keeps track of everything – from simple errands to your most ambitious projects – so you can get it all done and enjoy more peace of mind along the way.
When you don’t have to worry about forgetting things, you’ll feel more calm, in control and motivated to achieve your goals. Todoist helps get all your tasks and thoughts out of your head and onto your to-do list anytime, anywhere, on all of your favorite devices – including iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and macOS. Even when you’re offline.
“If your goal is to spend as little time as possible organizing and more time doing, Todoist offers the simplicity you're looking for.” - iMore
With Todoist, you can:
- Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head with natural language Quick Add. For example: “Read 30 pages tomorrow at 8PM #books” will set a task for tomorrow, at 8PM in your Books project.
- Remember deadlines and build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every second Monday".
- Free up mental space by assigning tasks to people in your shared projects.
- Highlight your day’s most important activities with color-coded priority levels.
- See your daily and weekly progress with beautifully customized productivity graphs.
You can make Todoist your central, organized hub for getting things done with access to 60+ popular app integrations like Dropbox, Amazon Alexa, Zapier, IFTTT, and Slack.
Todoist is free forever with the option to upgrade to Todoist Premium. With Todoist Premium, you’ll enjoy unlimited access to powerful features that’ll help you achieve your goals faster while feeling confident and in control.
Teams and small business collaborate more efficiently with the Business plan. From stand-alone tasks to multi-phase projects, Todoist Business gives your team a clear overview of everything that needs to get done.
About Premium billing:
Should you choose to upgrade (totally optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase.
You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. The App Store will automatically renew your subscription each month or year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
- [Fixed]: Sub-tasks were appearing in random order in filtered views. That is no longer the case.
- [Fixed]: "Pinch to Add" is now back by popular demand so you can again pull two tasks apart to create a new task in the middle of a project list.
- [Fixed]: The task count for projects included sections which, of course, are not tasks at all. They are now excluded from the task count. (If you have no idea what we're talking about, go to get.todoist.help and search for "Sections". They are, admittedly, difficult to find at the moment.)
And the usual small bug-squashing and app-improving to make sure your to-do list runs smoothly.
For more info on what's new and how to use it, follow us on Twitter @Todoist or subscribe for updates at the Doist blog: blog.doist.com.