This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPad Productivity
Free to Write, NOTE MOKA
When listening to lectures, attending meetings and writing down your idea, just handwrite on your iPad freely. NOTE MOKA is newly born to make you free to write.
* Make your own library in your iPad
NOTE MOKA's unique bookshelf design has changed more beautiful and easier to use.
We provide 30 collections which can hold 84 notes each(84*30=2520 notes).
Put a name to each of the collections to verify and move your notes in the collection freely.
We will provide features to make your own collections more beautiful.
* Enhancing writing sensitivity and storing drawing history with no limit
The new and improved drawing engine has enhanced writing sensitivity and speed.
Unlimited Undo/Redo is possible. Even after flipping pages or turning off the app, you can restore your drawing histories.
* Importing and writing on PDF/PPT files
You can import PDF/PPT files and write on the document. Don’t be bothered to print any more.
You can share your handwritten documents via Email, Dropbox, Facebook and Twitter.
* Close to handwriting
You can easily zoom in and out by double-tapping with 2 fingers. When you write in the zoom mode, the writing area is moving to the right. When you reach the right end of the page, MOKA is word-wrapping automatically.
* Other Features
- Various templates: lined notes, graph papers, weekly/monthly calendar, musical notes and iPhone/iPad mock-up
- Quick Menu: When you write, you can easily select the menu and use your screen more widely and efficiently.
- Notes Merge: You can merge your notes to arrange your data with convenience.
* If you have any inquiry or problem, please feel free to ask us. We will answer you quickly.
NOTE MOKA Facebook: www.facebook.com/notemoka
NOTE MOAK Email: email@example.com
((( Only Available on Pro version )))
- Provides 30 collections which can hold 84 notes (free version: 20 notes)
- Importing PDF/PPT files
- Notes Merge, Note Lock
** NOTICE: Please wait until the main page shows up only at the first time after update. **
1. Critical bug fixes
2. Guide update
3. Speed up