The Grid - Calendar
iOS Universal Productivity
Boldly redefine your calendar.
Do you want a calendar that is beautiful and simple to use so you can check and change your schedule in seconds, not minutes?
The Grid aims to do just that. With text right on your calendar you can see everything at a glance. And with the calendar filter bar always up, you can view the events of only the calendar you need with just one tap. Need to create an event you use all the time, templates are built right in. Need to re-schedule, drag-n-drop an event to another day. Its all so easy you'll wonder why every calendar doesn't do it this way.
At first glance it might look too simple. But isn't that what a calendar should be?!
.....::::: Features :::::.....
• Show event text right on your calendar.
• Filter by calendars with one touch.
• Uses the default calendar events so advanced syncing is possible(Exchange, Google, iCloud).
• Use Templates to create frequently used events.
• Drag -n- Drop to move events on the calendar.
• Copy and paste your events.
• Natural Language Entry
• Time Zone Support
• Full Search(Pro)
• Convert Events to Reminders(Pro)
• Convert Reminders to Events(Pro)
• Week Numbers
• Create advanced repeating event options.
• Create multiple alarms for an event.
• Email events with iCalendar attachments.
• Text, Tweet, or post events to Facebook.
• TextExpander Support
• Optimized for startup speed.
• InApp Purchases offer Weather, Search, Reminder Support, and the new Week Strip View.
.....::::: Use :::::.....
Let's say you are a busy mom scheduling all your family's activities. Well little Bobby's coach just added a soccer game on Thursday. And little Alison's dentist appointment just got moved to the same time the next day. And you need to know what your husband's schedule looks like next Tuesday.
1. Tap on Bobby's calendar. Go to Thursday and hit the "Template" button. Hit 'Soccer Match' from the list. Scheduled.
2. Tap Alison's calendar. Click on the dentist appointment day. Drag it from the bottom list onto the next day in the month. Rescheduled.
3. Click on your Husband's calendar. There it is.
That is 10 seconds of your day you will not get back.... Now try it on your current calendar, we'll WAIT....
Now imagine using that wherever and whoever you are; running the office, travel, family, school, activities. It all fits well.
With a little initial calendar planning, you can have the most efficient and organized schedule on the block. Add in syncing and your family or office can all share calendars for more power.
Your day just got a lot clearer.
.....::::: What they say :::::.....
"Check and change your schedule in a snap with Birdsoft’s beautifully simple calendar app, The Grid." - AppAdvice AppsGoneFree Feature.
"this calendar was smooth, hiccup free, and brought a fresh look to the boring calendar in iOS." - TheiPhoneAddict Review
.....::::: Support :::::.....
Check out our Facebook page at facebook.com/TheGridApp or on Twitter at @TheGridApp for tips and sneak peeks. Or email us at email@example.com.
Watch a video showing the power of the app at http://grid.birdsoft.biz
・Bug fixes and enhancements