This app was removed from the App Store.
The Christmas List
iOS iPhone Productivity
"The Christmas List is solidly better...with more options and an easier interface."
– The New York Times
– Yahoo! News
"Some of The Christmas List’s best features are the little details that the app just gets right."
"Hooray for productivity!"
– MSN Tech
"It's a handy way to keep track of what you have bought…"
– LA Times
"…everything you need"
“…great for keeping a budget and tracking shopping progress”
– Business Insider
"…well designed and developed and (best of all) easy to use...it’s my favorite gift shopping app so far"
Recommended for managing your holiday spending…
• Good Housekeeping
• The Motley Fool
• Enter multiple gifts quickly and easily just like jotting a note
• Sync lists via AirDrop or email…no need to re-enter info
• Shopping list view to get you through the stores quickly
• Enter gift once, assign to multiple recipients
• Track budgets per person
• Optional password protection
• Add your favorite stores to a pick list of popular retailers
• Add people from your iPhone contacts
• Track gifts by status: shipping, received, and wrapped
• Keep photos of people and gifts
• Countdown of shopping days until Christmas
• Share list using Messages or Email
• At-a-glance view of shopping progress
• Custom Christmas backgrounds
• Print lists from the app
SEE A VIDEO DEMO AT: limbua.com
Need help? firstname.lastname@example.org
This update allows those of you with iOS8 to use Touch ID with your passcode to unlock the app. You can also add a countdown of shopping days until Christmas as a today widget in Notification Center, which means you can swipe down from any app and quickly see the countdown or launch the app.
In addition, now The Christmas List looks great on the larger screen sizes of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
We fixed a glitch that would cause a crash when adding people from contacts when an address book contains people with no name and no phone and no email address (really didn't expect that one).
Thanks to all of you for your support of the app. We hope you love the app and, as always, we are hard at work making it even better. If you love The Christmas List, please consider leaving a review. Every update we make wipes out the previous ratings so if you leave a review or just update and existing one it really helps spread the word!
Also, we have no way to respond to comments left on the App Store – so if you are having an issue or have a question about the app, please contact us from the Settings tab of the app or contact email@example.com.