Super Duper Data Tracker
This is an expanded version of the original Super Duper Data Tracker. View the features of the new Data Tracker in the Show Me How Video or check out the FAQ page with written instructions and short videos that explain how to perform specific tasks.
Super Duper Data Tracker is an advanced tool for monitoring and documenting your students' progress. The new features allow you to:
• Create multiple goals for each student.
• Choose from various response types — Tally, Correct, Incorrect, Approximated, and Cued.
• “Undo” the last recorded response to correct an error.
• Store data for an unlimited number of sessions.
• Add students to multiple groups.
• Add students temporarily to a group to make up missed sessions.
• Write notes for each student in a session.
• Email results for individual students or all students in a group.
• Graph results for each goal.
Get started in five easy steps!
1. Enter your students’ names and goals.
2. Choose the type of responses you wish to track (Tally, Correct, Incorrect, Approximated, and Cued).
3. Enter group names for all of your therapy groups.
4. Add each student to as many groups as you like.
5. Finally, return to the main menu, and touch Start New Session.
Just swipe the bar at the top of the screen to move between students. Then, track data for one or all of a student’s goals. If you make a mistake while entering data, touch Undo to remove the last response you entered. When you finish tracking your students’ responses, touch View Sessions to see the session data organized by goal, player, or group. At the end of the session, touch End Current Session. You can also email the data to yourself, add notes, and even graph data to show a student's progress. If any of your students miss a session, you can temporarily add them to another group to make up the session. Increase the accuracy and efficiency of your data collection with this Super Duper Data Tracker.
Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 30, 2013
- Super Duper Publications
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (17)
- 5.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 60 Story Starters
• All About You All About Me Fun Deck
• Compare and Contrast Fun Deck
• Core Curriculum First Grade
• Core Curriculum First Grade - Pro
• Core Curriculum PreK-K
• Core Curriculum PreK-K - Pro
• Core Curriculum Second Grade
• Core Curriculum Second Grade - Pro
• Core Curriculum Third Grade
• Core Curriculum Third Grade - Pro
• Do and Does Fun Deck
• Fact or Opinion? Fun Deck
• Fun Deck® Following Directions
• Has & Have Fun Deck
• Homophones Photo Fun Deck
• How Would You Feel If ... Fun Deck
• How? Fun Deck
• If ... Then ... Fun Deck
• Irregular Verbs Fun Deck
• Kangaroo Island Photo Classifying
• Let's Name Things Fun Deck
• Let's Predict Fun Deck
• Listening for Absurdities Fun Deck
• Name That Category Fun Deck
• Opposites Fun Deck
• Plurals Fun Deck
• Practicing Pragmatics Fun Deck
• Pronoun Fill-In Super Fun Deck
• Regular Past Tense Verbs Fun Deck
• Super Duper "What Are They Thinking?"
• Super Duper Age Calculator
• Super Duper StoryMaker
• Super Duper StoryMaker FREE
• Understanding Inferences Fun Deck
• Using I and Me Fun Deck
• WH Question Cards - Pro: Who, What, When, Where, Why
• WH Question Cards: Who, What, When, Where, Why
• WH Questions at Home Fun Deck
• WH Questions at School Fun Deck
• Was and Were Fun Deck
• Webber Photo Artic Castle Free
• Webber Photo Artic Castle Pro
• What Are They Asking? Fun Deck
• What Does Miss Bee See? Fun Deck
• What Doesn't Belong? Fun Deck
• What Would You Do at Home If ... Fun Deck
• What Would You Do at School If Fun Deck
• What's Being Said? Fun Deck
• Yes Or No? Fun Deck