Microsoft OneDrive – File & photo cloud storage
iOS Universal Productivity
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
•Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
•Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
•Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
•Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
•Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
•Access your most important files offline.
- We've streamlined our UI to put the focus on your files. This includes a simplified folder design and putting all the key commands together in one place.
- You can now share links to your folders from your work or school account.
We also fixed several bugs and crashes including:
- Crashes on iOS 10 for Microsoft Intune users or when rapidly scrolling through your files
- A crash when attempting to open spreadsheets or large files in the app
- Improved stability when editing a tag
- Fixed an issue with Touch ID failing on iOS 10
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues please shake your device and let us know.