Skitch - Snap. Mark Up. Send.
See something that sparks an idea? Use Skitch to snap it, mark it up with simple tools, and send it on in an instant. Your bold ideas stand out even brighter with Skitch.
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback.
Skitch’s PDF Markup feature requires either an in-app purchase or an Evernote Premium account.
- New swipe design for starting new Skitch markups
- Swipe between Photo, Camera, Web, Maps, PDF, Drawing, and more.
- Saving and Sharing from Evernote has gotten better! Now you can pick a notebook to save to or get a share link by saving and sharing from your account.
- Evernote related favorites show notebook names and an releated icon.
- PDFs can be shared via social services. When logged into your Evernote account and you try and share to Twitter or Facebook, then Skitch will automatically save the annotated PDF to Evernote and return a share link.
- Improved the toolbar when annotating images. Crop is easier to access, and the overall look is much nicer.
- Lots more tweaks and bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 13, 2014
- 35.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (67)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (2839)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Evernote Food
• Evernote Hello
• Evernote Peek