Scrivo Pro for Scriveners
iOS Universal Productivity
“Now You Can Write the Great American Novel on the Subway... Scrivo Pro is capable and powerful” ***** New York Times
"Even if you don't use Scrivener, Scrivo Pro is a useful and powerful writing and editing tool. But, if you do use Scrivener, you'll appreciate the user interface and design" ***** iMore.com
“The other great advantage is that I can work in Scrivo Pro without an internet connection...” ***** Writeorconsequences.com
App featured by Apple on the "Best apps for writers" collection!
You have a story to tell, article to publish, class notes to take, whether it’s today’s journal entry, tomorrow’s thesis or a future bestseller novella. Scrivo Pro can help you organize your writing, research, generate ideas, and remove distractions so you can focus on the most important thing: writing.
Scrivo Pro is more than an innovative, fast and reliable writing app designed for anyone who writes. This is a writing workspace for your iOS devices and a great Scrivener and Ulysses companion on your Mac or Windows computer.
If you are a Scrivener 2 or Scrivener 3 user on your computer, Scrivo Pro will open your projects (binder and cork-board with index cards) and seamlessly sync them via iCloud or Dropbox.
+ WRITE. FORMAT
· Write Everywhere: Use Scrivo Pro as an stand-alone writing app even if you don’t have a computer or you are offline in the wilds
· Typewriter: Distraction-Free mode that keeps only the paragraph you’re typing at the center of the screen, letting you focus on what you’re writing
· Night mode to help you writing at night
· Create rich text format (RTF) and advanced Markdown (MD) documents
· Our Markdown engine supports the standard syntax but it has been extended to include very useful extra markups: tables, footnotes, lists, images, links, highlight, strikethrough, superscript and MathML
· Advanced RTF formatting: Highlight, strikethrough, subscript/superscript, alignment, line spacing, first-line indent, page breaks, footnotes, comments, text & paper color
· Find and replace
· Pinch to zoom text
· Insert special symbols arrows, parentheses, maths, bullets/stars, GPS location, etc.
· Over 30 languages typing support including Japanese, Chinese, Arabic & Hebrew
· Extra keys: tab, forward delete, cursor up/down/left/right, etc.
· Set your own custom keyboard buttons to your commonly-used keys, text snippets or hard to reach characters
· Define margins, headers/footers, paper sizes, MLA and APA style format
· Live counters: characters, words, sentences, words per sentence & reading time
· Text to Speech for proofreading
· Dictation lets you speak text instead of typing
+ ORGANIZE. STRUCTURE. FIND
· Organize your work in unlimited notebooks, folders and subfolders
· Sync projects between Scrivo and Scrivener via Dropbox or iCloud
· Design the cover of your notebooks
· Create projects in a tree-like structure: Sections, Drafts, Folders, Chapters, Research, etc.
· Full-text search your library of documents and projects
+ RESEARCH. SCAN. PDF LIBRARY
· Full PDF reader and manager included for reference files, ebooks, articles, resources, papers, etc.
· Use the camera of your iPad/iPhone to scan documents, notes, recipes, tickets, etc. as PDF
· Use split-screen and multitasking side by side with other apps while writing
+ SHARE. EXPORT
· Import/Export from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, WebDAV and Google Drive support
· Export, share and print your documents to multiple formats like RTF, Markdown, PDF, ePub, HTML, RTFD, TXT etc.
· Zip folders/notebooks and email them as an attachment
+ USEFUL MINI-APPS FOR WRITERS
· Font Book: Preview all the fonts and install new ones (TrueType). Over 120 high quality fonts included!
· Character Name Generator to create male/female names in more than 7 languages
+ BE SAFE. PROTECT YOUR WORK
· Protect your work with an app security passcode
· Protect any folder or project with a passcode
· Automatic Backups
--- Thanks for all the helpful feedback! Let us know via email (email@example.com) or Twitter @scrivoapp if you run into any problems or have feature suggestions --- If you like Scrivo Pro, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps. If you have any comments or issues, please contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Scrivo Pro 4.2.1 - Improved performance and fixed minor bugs
Scrivo Pro 4.2.1 - Fixed the dark menus on iPhone
Scrivo Pro 4.2.0 - Now you can create, edit and import Scrivener 3 and Scrivener 2 projects via Dropbox and iCloud!
- Fixed minor bugs
Scrivo Pro 4.1.6 - Fixed the cursor keys in the 9.7" iPad Pro
- Improved performance and fixed iOS 11 minor bugs
Scrivo Pro 4.1.5 - Full iOS 11 Drag&Drop support between Scrivo Pro and Files app documents (and other apps)
- Improved iCloud syncing performance
Scrivo Pro 4.1.2 - New feature: Mail multiple documents in 1 email directly from the projects binder
- Fixed the passcode bug in the file browser. Now protected folders are hidden in the file list.
- Fixed bug in the cursor keys (iPad Pro 10.5" only)
Scrivo Pro 4.1.1 - Added support for dragging documents from our document browser. Supports adding more than one document to a drag session. (iOS 11 only)
- Fixed bug in the size of folder and document covers and previews while using multitasking split screen
Scrivo Pro 4.0.1 - Improved documents and Scrivener projects syncing via iCloud
Scrivo Pro 3.9.8 - Improved performance and fixed minor iOS 11 bugs
Scrivo Pro 3.9.7 - New file rename UI, quicker and easier
Scrivo Pro 3.9.5 - Fixed iPhone "close" panel bug
- Fixed iOS 11 minor bugs and improved performance
Scrivo Pro 3.9.4 - Faster Scrivener syncing, fixed the Scrivener projects long delay during syncing via Dropbox
- Fixed minor iOS 11 bugs and improved performance
Scrivo Pro 3.9.3 - iOS 11 Files app document providers supported. You can now open/save all kind of documents directly from the new Files app, so Scrivo Pro can now access any iOS document provider like OneDrive, GDrive, Dropbox, Box, webDAV, etc.
- Fixed minor bugs and improved performance
3.9.1 - Improved Dropbox document syncing
- Now you can use smaller font sizes than 9 points
- Dropbox framework has been updated to the V2
3.8.7 - Improved Dropbox syncing for Scrivener projects
- Fixed the problem with line breaks and new paragraphs in Markdown documents
- Now you can change the font, line spacing and margins of the generated PDF or HTML from a Markdown document
- You can import and edit .txt (plain text) files
Scrivo Pro 3.8.6 - Improved Dropbox support
- Improved support for iPad Pro 10.5" multitasking and split-screen mode
- Fixed minor bugs and improved performance
Scrivo Pro 3.8.0
- Fixed the Read Aloud voice rate bug on iOS 10
- Added a new "Preview" button to render and preview a Markdown document quickly
Scrivo Pro 3.6.1
- Fixed minor bugs
- Markdown (MD) format is supported now! Create, edit, import/export MD documents easily with a full new extended keyboard. Our Markdown engine supports the standard syntax but it has been extended to include very useful Markdown markups: tables, footnotes, lists, images, highlight, strikethrough, superscript and MathML scripts.
- New font "CamingoCode" included for the Markdown fanatics!
Scrivo Pro 3.5.1
- We have expanded the home screen "Locations" view, now it's renamed as "Desktop"
- New projects now are "Scrivo" projects not "Scrivener" projects. Scrivo projects are compatible with your desktop Scrivener projects, but we are going to improve them with new useful features that Scrivener doesn't support
- There is a new "Apps" folder in the "Desktop" view. It will contain specialised "mini-apps" for you writers. There are already 5 apps: Calendar, Font Book, Name Generator, Sketcher and Thesaurus. We will add new ones. Any suggestions?