This app was removed from the App Store.
Scan For All
iOS iPhone Productivity
NOW WITH GOOGLE PRICE LOOKUPS!!
ScanForAll is one of the most advanced Scanning Apps on the market today. With a blend of broad
scanning formats supported, along with unmatched integration with external web apps, it's the
must have app if you're into barcodes.
ScanForAll supports 1D and 2D barcodes to give you access to the following formats:
* UPC-A and UPC-E
* EAN-8 and EAN-13
* Code 39
* Code 128
* QR Code
* RSS-14 (Stacked and Limited)
* Data Matrix ('alpha' quality)
* PDF 417 ('alpha' quality)
ScanForAll Supports the following functionality:
* Scan UPC codes and it will lookup product and manufacturer
* Do a Google Search on Product Name with a single tap
* Do a Google Search of Manufacturer Name with a single tap
* Single Scan mode and multi scan mode, great for scanning lots of barcodes in an inventory situation, etc.
* Scan images in photo library that contain supported barcode images.
ScanForAll Supports the following functionality via 2D QR Codes
* Scan a URL and the embedded web browser goes to that URL without leaving the app
* Scan a URL of a YouTube video and you can watch the video with embedded Video Player without leaving the app
* Scan a QR "vcard" code and the contact information will be added to your contacts, after your confirmation.
* Scan a QR "geo" code and the location will be shown on a map in the embedded web browser.
* Scan a QR "phone" code and you will be prompted if you would like to call the phone number.
* Scan a QR "email" code and an email will pop up with to address, subject and body pre-filled if that data exists in the code.
Visit http://www.john-anderson.biz/ for test QR codes to use the QR functionality in Scan For All
And that's just the beginning...
The most exciting features of ScanForAll can be developed by you using our embedded web browser to call your web site. Using ScanForAll's web feature is as convenient as it gets. When you "start" a web app in ScanForAll, it sends the web app an initialization messgae with optional authentication credentials, using HTTPS if necessary. You can then initiate a barcode scan without leaving the web page, and when the scan is complete, the web page is refreshed based on the information passed to it on the query string. Your web app can then provide whatever functionality is required to work with the information passed in, to allow editing or further lookups.
Using iPhone friendly CSS, you can make your integrated web apps look virtually identical to a native app running on the iPhone. This makes it easy to integrate the look and feel of your website with the look and feel of ScanForAll making it a seamless experience for your users.
*** Google Prices coming soon! Download Scan For All and get the Google Prices as soon as it comes out!
Developed and Tested on 3GS iPhone
Manual mode available for iPod Touch users
12+ rating due to embedded web browser
* Lookup from Google Prices!!