RadiatorOutput: calculate a radiator's heat output at different temperatures
Quickly calculate a radiator's heat output at different water and air temperatures.
*** This app is totally free - no ads, no in-app purchases. ***
A radiator's heat output is highly dependent on temperature of water entering and leaving the radiator. Nominal heat output of a radiator can be found in a catalogue or a technical brochure. The nominal heat output is valid only at the conditions specified in the catalogue. This application will calculate the heat output of the selected radiator at conditions specified by the user. This is useful for the selection of the right size of a radiator when designing a new heating system, as modern heating systems tend to use lower water temperatures than those specified in catalogues. The reason is simple: lower temperatures mean higher energy efficiency and lower cost. The application can also be used for calculating the cooling output of convectors and fan-coils at various conditions.
The application is available in English, French, German and Italian languages.
The application does not contain ads.
- iOS 8 support;
- iPad support;
- Slovenian language;
- minor changes;
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 28, 2015
- Sebastjan Valic
- 0.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Floor Heating: temperature, loops, output, losses in hydronic radiant heating systems
• Heating Cost
• Heating Pipe Size: pipe sizing & pressure drop calculation for hydronic heating & cooling systems
• Hydraulic Separator
• Natural Gas Pipe Size: pipe sizing & pressure drop calculation for natural gas installations
• Pipe Heat Loss: Estimate heat losses from insulated pipes in heating & cooling systems