QR Code Reader - QuickMark Barcode Scanner
The most powerful yet simple to use QR Code reader and generator.
* Compatible with iOS 7
* QuickMark is Google's recommended barcode reader and selected partner for Google's Favorite Places campaign! http://Qck.mk/N9fLa
Simply launch QuickMark, locate the barcode within the camera viewfinder to read its contents.
Supported barcode formats:
- 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, Quick Code.
- 1D barcodes: EAN8/13 (Products, Books), Code 39 (Bills), Code 128 (Packages).
Things you can do by reading a QR Code:
- Access a web link
- Make a phone call
- Send an email
- Add a phone contact
- Navigate Google Maps to a specific POI
- Add event to Calendar
- Supports Structured Append barcodes
Other notable features:
* Decode barcode images from Photo Album
* Send scanned results to connected MAC on same LAN via Wi-Fi
* Preview web links and maps
* Export scan history (.csv) to Dropbox
* Continuous (bulk) scanning (In-App Purchase)
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
- Changed to a smaller viewfinder for iPad when scanning (better performance)
- Fixed input bug on iOS 7 when scanning encrypted barcodes
- Made scanning from Photo Album slightly more obvious (tap on QuickMark logo on Scan tab)
- You can view app changelog in Notices/What's New
- Other minor bug fixes
FYI: Feel free to contact us on http://twitter.com/quickmark or http://facebook.com/quickmarkapp for support questions
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 05, 2013
- SimpleAct Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (136)
- 5.1 MB