QR Code Reader - QuickMark Barcode Scanner
The most powerful yet simple to use QR Code reader and generator.
* Compatible with iOS 7
* QuickMark is Google's recommended barcode reader and selected partner for Google's Favorite Places campaign! http://Qck.mk/N9fLa
Simply launch QuickMark, locate the barcode within the camera viewfinder to read its contents.
Supported barcode formats:
- 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, Quick Code.
- 1D barcodes: EAN8/13 (Products, Books), Code 39 (Bills), Code 128 (Packages).
Things you can do by reading a QR Code:
- Access a web link
- Make a phone call
- Send an email
- Add a phone contact
- Navigate Google Maps to a specific POI
- Add event to Calendar
- Supports Structured Append barcodes
Other notable features:
* Decode barcode images from Photo Album
* Send scanned results to connected MAC on same LAN via Wi-Fi
* Preview web links and maps
* Export scan history (.csv) to Dropbox
* Continuous (bulk) scanning (In-App Purchase)
* See how many times an URL or product barcode is scanned by QuickMark (only URL and 1D barcodes are sent to our servers for calculation)
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
- Changed to a smaller viewfinder for iPad when scanning (better performance)
- Fixed input bug on iOS 7 when scanning encrypted barcodes
- Made scanning from Photo Album slightly more obvious (tap on QuickMark logo on Scan tab)
- You can view app changelog in Notices/What's New
- Other minor bug fixes
FYI: Feel free to contact us on http://twitter.com/quickmark or http://facebook.com/quickmarkapp for support questions
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 05, 2013
- SimpleAct Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (15)
- 5.1 MB