Quick HTML Edit
Need a fast way to edit HTML on your mobile tablet? Need to make a quick document using purely HTML formatting? Quick HTML Edit comes to the rescue and helps you build web pages without needing to know HTML code. Basic formatting, image inserts, table creation, and other functions now all can run on your tablet for HTML editing.
After you have finished editing or creating a simple document you can copy the HTML code to your clipboard or even send it as an e-mail message.
Editing HTML in a WYSIWYG environment has never been easier than this!
- Added Custom Header ability
- Added a way to create a new document. This will erase the slate and let you start new. It will confirm with you that any un-saved changes will be destroyed. Make sure you are saving documents with the file tool.
- Fixed problem where hyperlinks would load if clicked on while editing. Also fixed issue that if form elements exist all submit buttons can not submit during editing.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 04, 2013
- Christopher Zenzel
- 0.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data