Quick Drafts - Notes, Errands and Shopping List
Capture and share your ideas with Quick Drafts. Easy, fast and reliable. Quick Drafts is a lightning fast notepad. It offers various ways to handle your notes. You can use them as todo lists, send them via email, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter. You can post them to your calendar, save them to Dropbox and Evernote or forward them to your favorite text editor.
- Beautiful page view: Quickly swipe through your notes like pages in a book.
- Todo lists: Convert any note into a checklist with selectable items.
- Quick capture: Every time you open the app you get a new blank note ready to capture your ideas.
- Export notes to anywhere: Send notes via email, SMS, iMessage, Twitter, Facebook and any app that can receive text on your device.
- Link mode: Capture phone numbers, addresses and URLs and make them tappable links.
- Reminders and alarms: Add notes as alarm events to your calendar or tap the Email Self button to send notes to your email inbox.
- Dropbox: Save your notes to your Dropbox with a single tap. Or append them to a “Quick Drafts Journal” text file that is created in your Dropbox.
- Evernote: With a single tap create a new note in the default Evernote notebook.
- Getting things done (GTD): Use Quick Drafts for your projects, tasks or shopping lists.
- Reliable: Every single character is auto saved the moment you type it. Never lose an idea.
- Landscape mode: For fast two handed typing.
- Edit todo items (tap and hold)
- New button to add todo items
- New button to clear checked todo items
- All new icon design
- Better performance: smoother page turns
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 15, 2013
- Sebastian Obentheuer
- 8.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (204)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (557)