iOS Universal Productivity
--TRY POCKETLIFE TODAY FOR FREE--
HOW IS YOUR CALENDAR LOOKING?
Love your iPhone?
But want more from your calendar?
PocketLife has been designed for people who want an easy to use, beautiful looking calendar in their pocket. With a simple easy to use interface for quick intuitive operation.
You will find PocketLife a huge improvement over the built in Calendar app. With many advanced features and a vastly superior layout to display all of your calendar events.
PocketLife will quickly become one of your most used and indispensable apps.
* Apple Watch
* Notification Center Widget
* Google, Outlook, iCal, Yahoo, iCloud - Fast Sync.
* Universal app: iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini.
* Events & Reminders.
* List, Day, Week, Agenda, Year and 3 Month views.
* Display multiple calendars.
* Custom Recurring events.
* Share calendars with your work colleagues, friends & family.
* AirDrop & AirPrint support.
* Customisable Pictures for calendar months display.
* Import your own images from your photos.
* Custom events. Sick days, Holiday.
* Intuitive gestures to change display.
* Passcode Protection.
* Create image of month view to use as your phones wallpaper.
* Send a picture of your calendar to your friends
* Set any day to start of week.
* Personalize the colors, fonts and pictures of your display.
* Send Email of your events.
* Send .ics iCalendar files of your events.
-- YOUR LIFE IN YOUR POCKET --
- POCKETLIFE IS NOT A FREE APP. DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE.
THE LITE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL EXCEPT THAT IT RESTRICTS THE NUMBER OF EVENTS THAT CAN BE CREATED & ADDED TO YOUR CALENDAR.
A SMALL IN-APP UPGRADE CAN BE PURCHASED TO UNRESTRICT IT. THE COMPLETE CURRENT AND NEXT YEARS CALENDARS ARE THEN INCLUDED WITH THE INITIAL FULL VERSION UPGRADE PURCHASE.
- TODAY BADGE ON ICON & ALERTS:
To display todays date on the app icon badge you need to configure PocketLife in your devices Notification Centre found under the main settings app.
-NOTE: To Stop Old Events Being Removed:
You need to go into 'Mail Contacts Calendars' in the main device Settings app and then set 'Sync' to 'All Events'.
BEST EVER!! *****
"Brilliant, I love it, my life is now organized"
"This is so much better than the calendar that came with the iPhone! Love it!"
AWESOME APP! *****
"I love my PocketLife! It does everything that I need... It's awesome!"
Notification Center Widget.
Motion Activity Tracking.
Many new user requested features and improvements.