This app was removed from the App Store.
Pocket Informant Go!
iOS Universal Productivity
GET ORGANIZED: YOUR CALENDAR & TO DO LIST ALL IN ONE AWARD WINNING DAY PLANNER Pocket Informant Go! is the baby brother to our full-featured app "Pocket Informant Pro". If you want to get organized but don't need everything that Pocket Informant Pro has to offer, this is the app for you! With PI Go!, you can put your tasks on your calendar, create tasks and appointments by simply typing “Meet with Joe for Lunch tomorrow at Flemings” and get a map of where you have to go! See everything that is going on today - including the weather! “Anyone looking for an iOS app to help them manage their daily lives needs to check out Pocket Informant from WebIS. Seriously good.” “Thanks, WebIS! This is an amazing product that continues to get better. And I’ve tried them all” “PI is an great app for productivity. It is the reason I bought an iPad. I traded in my DayRunner and other tools, because PI covers them all.” TASKS: SIMPLE, YET POWERFUL • Type (or speak*) naturally to create new tasks! Enter phrases like “Take out garbage tomorrow at 8am”. Pocket Informant will understand and create your task accordingly! • Checklists - create checklists for your tasks that contain lists of items (groceries, packing, etc.) • Location Alerts - receive an alert when near a location for a specific task. • Templates - create templates that automatically pre-populate new tasks - you can even create templates that have subtasks! CALENDAR: YOUR PAPER CALENDAR IS OFFICIALLY OBSOLETE • Type (or speak*) naturally to create new appointments! Simply enter phrases like “Coffee with Mom Tuesday at 8am”. • Multiple calendar views - Toggle between Month and Week view. Also enjoy our famous "Today View". • Repeating appointments - Complex custom repeating options on your iPhone or iPad - finally! Create an appointment with a repeat pattern like "The 4th Tuesday of Every Month". • Location Maps - tap a button and show today’s events mapped out for you. Tap on the event and get directions (works with Google Maps, iOS maps and Navigon) WEATHER Planning a day out on the beach? Check the forecast on your calendar! Requires in-app purchase. Free trial included. PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS Choose from several different options to sync your Events and Tasks! • Pocket Informant Online - Our own sync service designed to harness the full power of Pocket Informant! Available as an in-app subscription. • Google Calendar • Google Tasks • Access iOS Events and Reminders directly CUSTOMIZABLE and COLORFUL Several built-in themes - find one that fits your style! Use different colors, icons, tags, and much more to customize Pocket Informant just the way you like. SO MUCH MORE! It’s impossible to list every feature of Pocket Informant in this description. Check out our website for more information! If you have any questions, please visit the links below or ask by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Read more about Pocket Informant Online, our complete sync solution: http://webis.net/wp/pocket-informant-online/ Check our Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/webis_mobile *Speech recognition requires iPhone 4S or later, 5th gen iPod Touch or 3rd gen iPad or later GTD and Getting Things Done are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company
Version 3.3/3.31 bring many major improvements and solidifies Pocket Informant as the best calendar and task manager on iOS. Some of these items are for the Pro Upgrade.
3.31 Release notes:
- Improvements to the new Google Calendar sync engine
- Improved a potential issue on slower devices causing a freeze when saving an event or task
Better error handling for Weather
Improvements to recurring alarms
3.3 Release notes:
- Global Quick Event Entry
a) Use two fingers to swipe down in any screen to access a natural language event entry creation
b) Natural Language Entry is now disabled by default in the editors. We believe the new Global Quick Entry feature is a superior way to use NLE. Additionally, we received feedback from folks who didn't realize that this feature was on, and thus were confused when PI started parsing event titles like "Black Friday”.
- Natural Language now supports Calendars, Tags, Projects, and Contexts:
a) Meet Bob at the library tomorrow 5pm cal:home tag:book club, astronomy
b) Replace the air filters every month prj:home maintenance ctx:allergen
c) The Calendar, Tag, etc specifiers are expected to be at the end of the text, in no particular order. You can also use the full labels: calendar, tags, project, context. The search for the objects by title is case insensitive.
- Significant upgrade of Google Sync
a) Sync Errors are now shown in the Settings screen
b) Performance is improved 10x
c) More complete sync
- Voice Recording adds a Pause button
- Added "Change Folder/Notebook" option to the Swipe menu for tasks and notes so you can quickly file your tasks/notes
- Notes View now supports drag and drop between folders - and sync accounts
- iPhone/iPad Events/Reminders now support icons and the URL fields
- Color your Week/Month days by performing a long press on a day - syncs with PIO
- Improved reliability of Font/font size picking in Rich Text Notes Editor
- ETA can now be controlled per calendar; and also removed by swiping on the Today screen
- Location Live Search in the editors is now optional - swipe to the left to turn it off
- Tab/Views can now be re-ordered, turned on/off, and configured in the Settings screen (iOS 7 only)
- Improvements for Startup Interview and improved flow
- Improvements to PIO sync for images and plain text notes
- Added a new Default Project setting
- Improved section ordering in the Tasks View
- Improved color picker is faster, modern, and better in every way
- Search View is improved in many ways including better reliability
- Continued improvements for some visual timezones on events
- Update alarm sounds
- Fixed a crash when waking Pocket Informant up, especially after a time change
- Improved multi-day template support
- Improved ICS event import with timezones and multiple events
- Improved Background Fetch on iOS 7 in general, including adding support to monitor iPhone/iPad Event/Reminder changes
- User interface improvements, upgrades, and polish throughout - too numerous to mention
We've spent several months since iOS 7 taking feedback and fine tuning the design and improving reliability greatly. Please note that this will be the last major release to run on iOS 6.
148Apps —Pocket Informant Go! Review