Photo Tracer - iPad Edition
Using Photo Tracer app you can trace an image very easily. It works like a tracing paper.
HOW TO SKETCH?
1. From iPad load a Photo from Photo Library. The Photo will display in the screen as a background with a 50% fade initially. You can adjust the transparency whenever needed.
2. Use the pencil and draw just above the image. Change size of the pencil whenever needed.
3. Save the sketch to iPad Photo Album or Email to a friend directly. Give him/her a surprise.
4. You can also draw images without loading the background image just like in a Paint application.
1. Pencil is shown with the finger tip. So you can sketch the image very easily. You can also adjust the space between the pencil and the fingertip according to your convenience. This setting is included in the Info page.
2. Option to adjust the color & thickness of the pencil tip.
3. Email the sketch to a friend.
4. Save the sketch as an image to iPad photo album.
5. Option to Clear the background image and sketched image separately.
6. Background image transparency adjustment with an easy slider. (Turn OFF/ON Background image).
7. Undo,Redo options.
8. One of the most 'simple to use' sketch application. Even a 4 yr kid can use it. All controls are available in one screen.
Start sketching and improve your drawing skill. Njoy!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 18, 2010
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (16)
- 2.1 MB