Highlighter is a powerful PDF reader with advanced annotation tools and an intuitive, polished interface.
You can highlight important passages, add text notes, freehand sketches, and even voice memos. All your annotations are saved directly to the PDF file, so that you can review them later on a Mac or PC, using standard software like Acrobat Reader or Mac OS X Preview.
While working with a document, you can view all your annotations in the innovative clippings view that shows highlighted passages in the context of the original page layout.
For convenient navigation in large documents, Highlighter has great support for standard PDF features like links and outlines. The integrated browser provides quick access to linked web pages and the Wikipedia for looking up selected words.
Documents can be imported from iTunes or your Dropbox.
- Intuitive text selection
- Highlight, underline, or strike out selected text
- Freehand sketches
- Voice memos using your iPad's built-in microphone
- Text notes (stickies)
- Tools for working with scanned documents (text recognition)
- Annotations overview
- Full text search
- Built-in dictionary lookup
- Thumbnail preview while using the page selection slider
- Integrated browser for web links and Wikipedia lookup
- Different paper colors and night mode (inverted display)
- Document import from iTunes and other iOS apps
- Dropbox integration with automatic upload of changes
Please visit pdfhighlighter.com for more information.
- Updated Dropbox SDK – Please note that Dropbox support in the previous version will stop working soon.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 02, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (116)
- 11.7 MB