PDF Expert 7: PDF Editor
iOS Universal Productivity
PDF Expert is the ultimate PDF app you’re looking for. It’s fast, intuitive and powerful to let you effortlessly complete literally any PDF task.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT YOU CAN ***
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full-text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
HIGHLIGHT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
• Mark important info in books or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert pre-designed stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
ADD EMOTION WITH STICKERS
• Express yourself with amazing stickers that can be used right inside your PDFs.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF THE SUBSCRIPTION***
With the additional PRO subscription, you can get unique PDF superpowers.
EDIT ORIGINAL PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
ADD AND EDIT IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Quickly access your favorite tools with a fully customizable toolbar.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
CONVERT TO PDF
• Convert webpages, photos and documents to PDF right in PDF Expert in a snap. Converting happens locally on your device, so your files are absolutely secure.
If you choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current PDF Expert PRO subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, you can simply continue using PDF Expert for free. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Meet the brand new PDF Expert 7 – the biggest update in years!
This update adds amazing new features for free.
Also, we’re introducing professional functionality on an optional subscription basis.
New PRO features come as an optional subscription for those who want more:
• PDF Converter: Convert MS Office, Excel, Word and images into high-quality PDFs
• Customize interface - Keep your most-used tools at hand to access them faster when needed.
• Compress File size - Reduce the size of your PDFs saving you even more space in the app.
• Change and redact text, add images and links (if you haven’t bought in-app purchase before).
Once again, PRO subscription is for professionals, and it’s optional. All the features you used and loved are still there and improved, so you can use them as before at no extra cost.
Among new features you get for FREE are:
• New sleek design
• Better Page management
• Fun Sticker packs
• Improved engine that now runs on Metal
• Files app integration
• Advanced search
• New Annotation Summary tool and much more
All of these changes make PDF Expert the truly ultimate PDF app.
Thank you for supporting us all these years!
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this update at firstname.lastname@example.org
148Apps —PDF Expert 5 Review