OSRAM DMX Wi-Fi Controller
The OSRAM DMX Wi-Fi Controller app is an implementation of the DMX protocol using ArtNet II UDP unicast mode for the iOS. Up to 512 devices and 16 universes can be controlled.
The user must first connect to the Wi-Fi network which the devices are connected to, this is done though the iPhone.
1. Application detects available IP addresses and the user chooses ports for the DMX/Ethernet converter into this app. This converter is something similar to an ENTTEC ODE device.
2. Individual channel levels can be set with sliders or entered the directly with the keypad.
3. The sliders can be live, in that the channel will respond instantly. They can also be set so that after changing a level the user must press a key to send the levels to all of the channels simultaneously.
4. All user settings are remembered by the app.
5. There is a brief Help/About screen in the app.
iOS 7 compatible
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 22, 2013
- OSRAM SYLVANIA
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.5 MB