This app was removed from the App Store.
OSRAM DMX Wi-Fi Controller
iOS Universal Productivity
The OSRAM DMX Wi-Fi Controller app is an implementation of the DMX protocol using ArtNet II UDP unicast mode for the iOS. Up to 512 devices and 1 universe can be controlled at a time.
This App is not compatible with the Lightify product.
The user must first connect to the Wi-Fi network which the devices are connected to, this is done though the iPhone.
1. Application detects available IP addresses and the user chooses ports for the DMX/Ethernet converter into this app. This converter is something similar to an ENTTEC ODE device.
2. Individual channel levels can be set with sliders or entered the directly with the keypad.
3. The sliders can be live, in that the channel will respond instantly. They can also be set so that after changing a level the user must press a key to send the levels to all of the channels simultaneously.
4. All user settings are remembered by the app.
5. There is a Help/About screen in the app.
6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Dza2d-QXU (search on "Osram dmx")
Fixed issue where the polling of DMX nodes would fail for certain multi-universe set-ups.