iOS Universal Productivity
Design, create, sketch, and diagram. An incredibly powerful app for both beginners and professionals. Start the 2-week trial now.
Create quick, beautiful, and portable charts, graphics, designs, mockups, and more. Use your iPad and iPhone screen as your paper, canvas, and whiteboard—all in one. It comes with thousands of searchable objects via Stenciltown, like server racks, space planning stencils, iconography, and more.
OmniGraffle provides a thoughtful, professional interface for creating everything from basic wireframes to polished interface sketches, tools to construct SVG graphics for your next website, or designing the layout for your next hundred-server project. Sync all of your documents as you make changes using OmniPresence, our open source sync technology. Need extra security? Use your own server.
A thoughtful sketch or professional diagram communicates far better than words. When you need a clear understanding of how information needs to be presented or how processes are carried out, OmniGraffle 3 for iOS is the tool to help you organize your thoughts visually, document them beautifully, and communicate them to the world. OmniGraffle 3 has features and functionality you won’t find anywhere else, and it behaves exactly how you’d expect an iPad and iPhone app should with multitouch gestures, Share Sheet integration, and more.
NEW IN 3:
- Redesigned interface to make common tasks readily available.
- Canvas Size Modes: choose between Fixed, Flexible, or Infinite.
- SVG Import
- Unified Sidebar List of Canvases, Layers, and Objects
- Group Visibility
- Artboards and Artboard Layers (PRO)
- App Lock
- Hot Keys for Tools
- Convert Text to Shape (PRO)
- Zoom to Object, Scroll to Selection
PRO features (in-app purchase):
- Visio Import and Export
- Blending Modes & Fill Effects
- Artboards and Artboard Layers
- Shared Layers
- Shape Combinations
- Shape Tables
- Automation Plug-Ins and Actions
STANDARD features (in-app purchase) include:
- Automatic Layout
- Unit Scaling
- Shape Recognition
- Bézier Lines & Shapes
- Point Editing
- Full Screen Split View
- Smart Guides
- Free Stencils via Stenciltown.com — search and download on the web or in the app
- OmniOutliner Import & Export
- Freehand Sketch
- Automatic Diagram Layout
- Create Multi-Page (canvas) documents
- Share pages quickly with PNG, PDF Export
- Wrap text within custom shapes
- Quickly change a shape’s style with the Style Inspector
- Save Documents to Photos
OmniGraffle 3.3 adds a new Line Position inspector with line label controls and fixes a number of bugs.
• Line Label Controls — You can now change the direction of line labels (Horizontal, Vertical, Parallel, etc.) and control their offsets in the new Label Position inspector (visible when a line label is selected).
• Drag and Drop Image Names — Images dropped on the canvas are now named based on the suggestion of the source app instead of the generic “Rectangle”.
• Automation Plug-ins — Automation plug-in files now have their own icon in the Files app.
• Drag and Drop — Fixed a bug that could cause the font of dropped text to be lost and fall back to the system font when dragging and dropping.
• Drag and Drop Previews — Fixed a couple bugs that caused Drag and Drop previews to draw inaccurately.
• Drag and Drop Images — Images added to the canvas with Drag and Drop now respect the image’s DPI.
• Drag and Drop Images — Fixed a bug that allowed images to be dropped on read-only documents.
• Line Label — Fixed a bug that would cause the canvas to shift away from the viewport when adding or deleting a line break in a line label.
• Artboards — Fixed a bug that prevented artboard objects from resizing and instead caused them to move on the canvas.
• Undo an Artboard Move — Fixed a bug that prevented undo from returning an artboard and its objects to the exact location they were in prior to a move.
• Undo Shape Changes — Fixed a bug that prevented images from being restored after changing a shape in the style inspector.
• Undo Layout Now — Fixed a bug that caused undo “Layout Now” to not visually undo on the canvas until you close/reopen the document.
• Z-order Between Layers and Documents — The Z-order of objects is preserved when you cut or copy and paste between layers or when dragging multiple objects to another document.
• Locked Layers — Fixed a bug that allowed graphics to be dropped on and added to locked layers in the Navigation Sidebar.
• Locked Objects — Fixed a couple cases that allowed locked objects to be edited.
• Selection Highlight — Fixed a bug that caused the selection highlight to only partially draw in some cases.
• Selection Highlight — Fixed a bug that caused a graphic’s selection highlight to presist when changing canvases.
• Touch Indicator — Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the touch indicator to get stuck.
• Stencils — Fixed a bug that sometimes caused images in stencils to go missing when tapping a stencil in the stencil viewer.
• Style Inspector Flickering — Fixed a couple cases where the Style Inspector would refresh too frequently causing flickering.
• Style Inspector Highlights — Fixed a bug that caused the Style Inspector to highlight too many objects in the Favorite or On This Canvas sections.
• Read-only Documents — Fixed a bug that allowed Canvases and Layers to be re-ordered in a read-only document.
• Stability — Fixed a crash that would occur when submitting a stencil to Stenciltown from the Document Picker while the device is in landscape orientation.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniGraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.