iOS Universal Productivity
Design, create, sketch, and diagram. An incredibly powerful app for both beginners and professionals. Start the 2-week trial now.
Create quick, beautiful, and portable charts, graphics, designs, mockups, and more. Use your iPad and iPhone screen as your paper, canvas, and whiteboard—all in one. It comes with thousands of searchable objects via Stenciltown, like server racks, space planning stencils, iconography, and more.
OmniGraffle provides a thoughtful, professional interface for creating everything from basic wireframes to polished interface sketches, tools to construct SVG graphics for your next website, or designing the layout for your next hundred-server project. Sync all of your documents as you make changes using OmniPresence, our open source sync technology. Need extra security? Use your own server.
A thoughtful sketch or professional diagram communicates far better than words. When you need a clear understanding of how information needs to be presented or how processes are carried out, OmniGraffle 3 for iOS is the tool to help you organize your thoughts visually, document them beautifully, and communicate them to the world. OmniGraffle 3 has features and functionality you won’t find anywhere else, and it behaves exactly how you’d expect an iPad and iPhone app should with multitouch gestures, Share Sheet integration, and more.
NEW IN 3:
- Redesigned interface to make common tasks readily available.
- Canvas Size Modes: choose between Fixed, Flexible, or Infinite.
- SVG Import
- Unified Sidebar List of Canvases, Layers, and Objects
- Group Visibility
- Artboards and Artboard Layers (PRO)
- App Lock
- Hot Keys for Tools
- Convert Text to Shape (PRO)
- Zoom to Object, Scroll to Selection
PRO features (in-app purchase):
- Visio Import and Export
- Blending Modes & Fill Effects
- Artboards and Artboard Layers
- Shared Layers
- Shape Combinations
- Shape Tables
- Automation Plug-Ins and Actions
STANDARD features (in-app purchase) include:
- Automatic Layout
- Unit Scaling
- Shape Recognition
- Bézier Lines & Shapes
- Point Editing
- Full Screen Split View
- Smart Guides
- Free Stencils via Stenciltown.com — search and download on the web or in the app
- OmniOutliner Import & Export
- Freehand Sketch
- Automatic Diagram Layout
- Create Multi-Page (canvas) documents
- Share pages quickly with PNG, PDF Export
- Wrap text within custom shapes
- Quickly change a shape’s style with the Style Inspector
- Save Documents to Photos
OmniGraffle 3.5 improves the algorithms used to route orthogonal lines that connect objects. Any document opened in this version will be updated to use the new algorithm, so you should double-check that the lines in your diagram still look the way you’d like them to.
• Orthogonal Line Routing — OmniGraffle 3.5 brings significant improvements to OmniGraffle’s line routing algorithms. Any document that is opened with OmniGraffle 3.5 will automatically be updated to use the new line routing behavior.
• Recent Documents — Added Recent Documents to the Document Browser Location List for quick access to any recently opened document across any of your sync services or stored locally.
• Other Documents — Quickly access OmniGraffle documents saved in other file storage locations via the new “Open…” option in the Locations list.
• Local Documents — “Local Documents” has been renamed to “On My iPad” or “On My iPhone” to match the iOS Files app.
• Document Close Button — The toolbar button to close the current document and navigate to the Document Browser is now located on the left side of the toolbar and the icon has been updated to include a back arrow within the folder.
• Disable Auto Layout on iOS — When you make changes to a document with OmniGraffle for iOS that uses Auto Layout then OmniGraffle will automatically disable Auto Layout for that document so that when you open the document on the Mac your iOS edits aren’t changed.
• Freehand Drawing Tool — Fixed a bug with the Freehand Drawing Tool with Shape Recognition disabled that caused drawings to not render until drawing stopped.
• Document Browser Animations — Fixed a couple bugs with the animations when switching between some views in the Document Browser.
• Bevelled Rectangles — Fixed a bug that prevented the Bevelled Rectangle shape from scaling correctly.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.