iOS Universal Productivity
Design, create, sketch, and diagram. An incredibly powerful app for both beginners and professionals. Start the 2-week trial now.
Create quick, beautiful, and portable charts, graphics, designs, mockups, and more. Use your iPad and iPhone screen as your paper, canvas, and whiteboard—all in one. It comes with thousands of searchable objects via Stenciltown, like server racks, space planning stencils, iconography, and more.
OmniGraffle provides a thoughtful, professional interface for creating everything from basic wireframes to polished interface sketches, tools to construct SVG graphics for your next website, or designing the layout for your next hundred-server project. Sync all of your documents as you make changes using OmniPresence, our open source sync technology. Need extra security? Use your own server.
A thoughtful sketch or professional diagram communicates far better than words. When you need a clear understanding of how information needs to be presented or how processes are carried out, OmniGraffle 3 for iOS is the tool to help you organize your thoughts visually, document them beautifully, and communicate them to the world. OmniGraffle 3 has features and functionality you won’t find anywhere else, and it behaves exactly how you’d expect an iPad and iPhone app should with multitouch gestures, Share Sheet integration, and more.
NEW IN 3:
- Redesigned interface to make common tasks readily available.
- Canvas Size Modes: choose between Fixed, Flexible, or Infinite.
- SVG Import
- Unified Sidebar List of Canvases, Layers, and Objects
- Group Visibility
- Artboards and Artboard Layers (PRO)
- App Lock
- Hot Keys for Tools
- Convert Text to Shape (PRO)
- Zoom to Object, Scroll to Selection
PRO features (in-app purchase):
- Visio Import and Export
- Blending Modes & Fill Effects
- Artboards and Artboard Layers
- Shared Layers
- Shape Combinations
- Shape Tables
- Automation Plug-Ins and Actions
STANDARD features (in-app purchase) include:
- Automatic Layout
- Unit Scaling
- Shape Recognition
- Bézier Lines & Shapes
- Point Editing
- Full Screen Split View
- Smart Guides
- Free Stencils via Stenciltown.com — search and download on the web or in the app
- OmniOutliner Import & Export
- Freehand Sketch
- Automatic Diagram Layout
- Create Multi-Page (canvas) documents
- Share pages quickly with PNG, PDF Export
- Wrap text within custom shapes
- Quickly change a shape’s style with the Style Inspector
- Save Documents to Photos
OmniGraffle 3.4 is focused on stability improvements, performance, and bug fixes.
• Drag and Drop File Names — OmniGraffle now uses the object name as the file name when you drag and drop an object to another app and includes the document’s name when dragging and dropping a multi-selection.
• Image Mask Performance — Improved performance when adjusting the masking of large images.
• Canvas Preview Performance — Canvas Previews no longer redraw continuously as the sidebar scrolls.
• Drag and Drop of Lines — Fixed a bug that caused lines to draw above line labels when dropped on a new canvas.
• Drag and Drop of Artboards — Fixed a couple bugs with moving and exporting artboards using Drag and Drop.
• Stencil Window — Fixed a bug that prevented the Stencil Window from dismissing when another toolbar item was tapped.
• Swipe to Delete — Fixed a bug that prevented swipe to delete from working on the last canvas or the last layer in a document.
• Line Labels — Fixed a bug that caused line labels to draw in the wrong location after changing the line type.
• Undo — Fixed a bug that occasionally caused the inspector to show “Nothing to Inspect” after undoing a change.
• Stability — Fixed a bug that allowed locked groups to be moved with Drag and Drop causing a crash.
• Stability — Fixed a crash caused by using Zoom to Selection on an object on a locked layer.
• Stability — Fixed a memory leak when dragging stencils into a document.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniGraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.