OmniFocus 2 for iPhone
OmniFocus for iPhone brings task management to your fingertips. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date. With OmniFocus for iPhone, you’ll always have your important information at hand, whether it’s a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, things to do at home—whatever you need.
We’ve refreshed the entire user interface for iOS 7. We’ve also gone deeper and reorganized some of the navigation to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas from your head to this app, and update them as you make progress towards your goals.
Use OmniFocus for iPhone on its own, or sync through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iPad and Mac). Syncs can even happen when you’re not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
- Organize tasks by goals using projects, then work towards those goals more efficiently by grouping tasks using contexts.
- Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using Omni’s free Sync Server or other WebDAV servers, and receive updates even when you’re not looking at OmniFocus.
- Create new tasks quickly anywhere in the app, or by sending tasks from other apps such as Safari, Twittelator, or Riposte.
- Plan your day’s errands by listing nearby contexts or viewing them on a map.
- Receive notifications when a task becomes due, or when you happen to be near a context with available tasks.
- Tell Siri what’s on your mind, and it can go straight to your OmniFocus inbox.
- Break large tasks up into more manageable steps you can complete and track individually.
- Attach pictures and audio to your task notes, and synchronize them with other copies of OmniFocus.
- Get a Forecast of the week ahead right from the OmniFocus Home screen, tap in to see how due dates fit in with your Calendar schedule.
- Search the current list or your whole OmniFocus database.
For more information, please watch the video on our website, or try OmniFocus on an iPhone at an Apple Store near you!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
OmniFocus for iPhone 2.4 updates the app's UI to be more like OmniFocus 2 for iPad's, and fixes several annoying problems present when running earlier versions of OmniFocus 2 for iPhone on iOS 8.
• Appearance: Updated the appearance of the app to more closely match OmniFocus 2 for iPad.
• Interactive Notifications: Swipe an alert to mark complete or snooze.
• Estimated Duration: You can now view and add estimated duration for Actions via the Action Editor.
• Perspectives: We now include “Completed” and “Changed” perspectives by default.
• Export: Export your database as comma separated text from the Settings screen.
• Background Sync: Fixed a problem where failed background sync caused notifications that “The network connection was lost” and similar.
• First Run: Added a first-run experience similar to OmniFocus 2 for iPad's.
• OmniFocus 1 for Mac: Default perspectives from OmniFocus 1 (which are duplicated in v2) are now hidden.
• Dynamic Type: More of OmniFocus' UI responds to the preference set in the Accessibility area of the Settings app.
• Many Smaller Fixes and Improvements
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1-800-315-6664 or 1-206-523-4152, or tweet @omnifocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- The Omni Group
- 13.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (51)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (546)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• OmniFocus 2
• OmniFocus 2 for iPad
• OmniGraffle 2
• OmniGraffle 6
• OmniOutliner 2
• OmniOutliner Pro
• OmniPlan 2