This app was removed from the App Store.
OmniFocus 2 (legacy support edition)
iOS iPhone Productivity
Thank you for your interest in OmniFocus 2! We encourage anyone considering OmniFocus to purchase our universal app rather than this iPhone-only app. The universal app adds new features and is designed for all iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
The universal app is the same price as this iPhone-only app, but it’s a better deal.
This app is still in the App Store so we can continue to offer updates to our existing customers, and so they can use Complete My Bundle to switch to the universal app without having to pay full price.
If you're a new customer considering OmniFocus, we encourage you to follow the Related Apps links to our universal OmniFocus 2 app (the one with a black checkmark on the icon, rather than this one with the white checkmark).
If you've been using OmniFocus 2 for iPhone and would like to start using OmniFocus on your Apple Watch or iPad, you can use Complete My Bundle with the OmniFocus Legacy Support Bundle to get full credit for your existing investment in OmniFocus. (If you previously purchased OmniFocus 2 for iPad, you don't even need to Complete My Bundle! Check your Purchased apps: the universal update is free.)
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
OmniFocus 2.19 introduces a new attachment storage and sync system. To migrate to the new system you’ll need to be running OmniFocus 2.19 or later on all of your iOS devices and OmniFocus 2.9 or later on all of your Macs. Once all of your syncing devices are running a version that supports the new system, you’ll be prompted to migrate your database.
OmniFocus 2.19.1 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
• Attachments — When viewing from Settings and sorting by Added, the added date is now displayed correctly.
• Sync — Fixed a problem where OmniFocus didn’t recognize that an error returned by NGINX (that OmniFocus’ data/ directory hadn’t been created yet) was recoverable. OmniFocus should once again be able to sync to NGINX WebDAV servers without a workaround.
• Crash — Fixed a crash with attachment preview generation that was the eventual result of a transient bug during our 2.19 test period.
• Crash — Fixed our most common crash in OmniFocus 2.x.
• Sync Errors — Updated the error message that appears when OmniFocus is unable to overwrite one of its own files on the server. This is a problem currently affecting customers syncing using Jianguoyun (坚果云).
• Sync Settings — OmniFocus now warns you about possible data loss when disabling sync.
• Localizations — Updated Localizations.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
148Apps —OmniFocus 2 for iPhone Review