OmniFocus 2 (legacy support edition)
iOS iPhone Productivity
Thank you for your interest in OmniFocus 2! We encourage anyone considering OmniFocus to purchase our universal app rather than this iPhone-only app. The universal app adds new features and is designed for all iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
The universal app is the same price as this iPhone-only app, but it’s a better deal.
This app is still in the App Store so we can continue to offer updates to our existing customers, and so they can use Complete My Bundle to switch to the universal app without having to pay full price.
If you're a new customer considering OmniFocus, we encourage you to follow the Related Apps links to our universal OmniFocus 2 app (the one with a black checkmark on the icon, rather than this one with the white checkmark).
If you've been using OmniFocus 2 for iPhone and would like to start using OmniFocus on your Apple Watch or iPad, you can use Complete My Bundle with the OmniFocus Legacy Support Bundle to get full credit for your existing investment in OmniFocus. (If you previously purchased OmniFocus 2 for iPad, you don't even need to Complete My Bundle! Check your Purchased apps: the universal update is free.)
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
OmniFocus 2.18.2 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
OmniFocus 2.18.2 fixes bugs and adds awareness of a change to the way we handle attachments (coming in v2.19).
• Repeating Items — Fixed a problem where a slow connection to your sync location could cause a long delay between checking off a repeating item and the next iteration’s appearance.
• Today Widget — Fixed a widget crash that would result in “Unable to load” being displayed.
• Crashes — Fixed a crash related to Reminders Capture, among others.
• TaskPaper — Fixed a regression pasting TaskPaper text where the values of @autodone or @parallel were ignored when present.
• Future File Formats — Updated OmniFocus’ “capabilities” system to provide more helpful errors when an un-parseable database is encountered.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
148Apps —OmniFocus 2 for iPhone Review