OmniFocus 2 for iPhone
OmniFocus for iPhone brings task management to your fingertips. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date. With OmniFocus for iPhone, you’ll always have your important information at hand, whether it’s a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, things to do at home—whatever you need.
We’ve refreshed the entire user interface for iOS 7. We’ve also gone deeper and reorganized some of the navigation to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas from your head to this app, and update them as you make progress towards your goals.
Use OmniFocus for iPhone on its own, or sync through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iPad and Mac). Syncs can even happen when you’re not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
- Organize tasks by goals using projects, then work towards those goals more efficiently by grouping tasks using contexts.
- Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using Omni’s free Sync Server or other WebDAV servers, and receive updates even when you’re not looking at OmniFocus.
- Create new tasks quickly anywhere in the app, or by sending tasks from other apps such as Safari, Twittelator, or Riposte.
- Plan your day’s errands by listing nearby contexts or viewing them on a map.
- Receive notifications when a task becomes due, or when you happen to be near a context with available tasks.
- Tell Siri what’s on your mind, and it can go straight to your OmniFocus inbox.
- Break large tasks up into more manageable steps you can complete and track individually.
- Attach pictures and audio to your task notes, and synchronize them with other copies of OmniFocus.
- Get a Forecast of the week ahead right from the OmniFocus Home screen, tap in to see how due dates fit in with your Calendar schedule.
- Search the current list or your whole OmniFocus database.
For more information, please watch the video on our website, or try OmniFocus on an iPhone at an Apple Store near you!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
OmniFocus 2.4.1 fixes several problems, including crashes, present in version 2.4. Thanks for your patience while we worked on the following fixes:
• You can once again change notification settings.
• Fixed several cosmetic problems, including empty rows, misaligned animations, and text that was too light.
• Improved launch time.
• Project and Project Folder are no longer truncated at one line, but sizing for their entire length.
• Fixed a problem with empty rows or rows containing only "Inbox", content getting garbled when crossing over midnight, and Calendar appointments being hidden by default.
• Fixed hangs and freezes related to the up/down arrows in the Editor and/or setting Due/Defer times.
• Several other sources of crashing have been eliminated.
• The app no longer opens to a blank screen when launched via `omnifocus:///` url.
• OmniFocus once again begins a sync automatically when leaving the app.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1-800-315-6664 or 1-206-523-4152, or tweet @omnifocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and get more done.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 11, 2014
- The Omni Group
- 13.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (39)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (597)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• OmniFocus 2
• OmniFocus 2 for iPad
• OmniGraffle 2
• OmniGraffle 6
• OmniOutliner 2
• OmniOutliner Pro
• OmniPlan 2