OmniFocus 2 for iPhone
OmniFocus for iPhone brings task management to your fingertips. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date. With OmniFocus for iPhone, you’ll always have your important information at hand, whether it’s a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, things to do at home—whatever you need.
We’ve refreshed the entire user interface for iOS 7 and 8 (as of v2.4, iOS 8 is required). We’ve also gone deeper and reorganized some of the navigation to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas from your head to this app, and update them as you make progress towards your goals.
Use OmniFocus for iPhone on its own, or sync through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iPad and Mac). Syncs can even happen when you’re not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
• Organize tasks by goals using projects, then work towards those goals more efficiently by grouping tasks using contexts.
• Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using Omni’s free Sync Server or other WebDAV servers, and receive updates even when you’re not looking at OmniFocus.
• Create new tasks quickly anywhere in the app, or by sending tasks from other apps such as Safari, Twittelator, or Riposte.
• Plan your day’s errands by listing nearby contexts or viewing them on a map.
• Receive notifications when a task becomes due, or when you happen to be near a context with available tasks.
• Tell Siri what’s on your mind, and it can go straight to your OmniFocus inbox.
• Break large tasks up into more manageable steps you can complete and track individually.
• Attach pictures and audio to your task notes, and synchronize them with other copies of OmniFocus.
• Get a Forecast of the week ahead right from the OmniFocus Home screen, tap in to see how due dates fit in with your Calendar schedule.
• Search the current list or your whole OmniFocus database.
For more information, please check out our website, or try OmniFocus on an iPhone at an Apple Store near you!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
OmniFocus 2.5.1 fixes several problems present in version 2.5.
• Share Extension — Project and Context lists now appear in the same order as within OmniFocus itself.
• Crash on Launch — Fixed a crash related to launching the app while background syncing was finishing.
• Crash on Rotation — Fixed a crash when rotating on iPhone.
• Crash — Fixed a crash creating an action immediately after launching.
• Crash — Fixed a sporadic crash related to the project and context pickers having stale contents after sync.
• Crash on Launch — Fixed a crash related to integrating updates from extensions.
• URL Handling — You can once again open omnifocus:///search in all views.
• Search — Fixed Searching “Here” in “No Context”.
• Navigation — The back button now behaves as expected when the app is launched from the Today Extension and was previously showing the Home Screen.
• All Available Actions — Kept this item from disappearing in Contexts lists.
• Localizations — Fixed errors in localization in French and Japanese.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 9 hours ago
- The Omni Group
- 18.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (722)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• OmniFocus 2
• OmniFocus 2
• OmniGraffle 2
• OmniGraffle 6
• OmniOutliner 2
• OmniOutliner Pro
• OmniPlan 2