Microsoft Office Mobile
Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion optimized for your iPhone. You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
•Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
•Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
•Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
•Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
•Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint are optimized for the small screen of your phone.
•Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
•Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
•Edit - You can make quick edits to Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
•Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
•Edit While Offline - Your device doesn’t have to be continuously connected to the network to work on an Office document stored online. You can view and edit recently used documents even while you’re offline. Your changes will be saved online when your device reconnects to the network or to Wi-Fi.
•Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
•Comments - You can review comments made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
•Share - When you’re done with your edits or comments, simply send the document in email or save it to OneDrive or SharePoint.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include:
•Office 365 Small Business Premium
•Office 365 Midsize Business
•Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government)
•Office 365 Education A3 and A4
•Office 365 ProPlus
• Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 14, 2014
- Microsoft Corporation
- 46.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (27)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (1742)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Bing Get MeThere
• Bing Search - images, news, videos, and trends on the web
• Bing for iPad
• Crafting Guide
• Dynamics AX
• Kinectimals Lite
• Lync 2013 for iPad
• Lync 2013 for iPhone
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM for iPhone
• Microsoft Excel for iPad
• Microsoft HealthVault
• Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad
• Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPhone
• Microsoft OneNote
• Microsoft OneNote for iPad
• Microsoft OneNote for iPhone
• Microsoft PowerPoint for iPad
• Microsoft Remote Desktop
• Microsoft Remote Desktop
• Microsoft Tag
• Microsoft Tech Companion for iPads
• Microsoft Tech Companion for iPhones
• Microsoft Word for iPad
• Ms. Splosion Man
• My Apps - Azure Active Directory
• OWA for iPad
• OWA for iPhone
• Office 365 Admin
• OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive)
• OneDrive for Business (formerly SkyDrive Pro)
• RMS sharing
• SNIPP3T – Celebrity news snippets from the web and social media
• SharePoint Newsfeed
• Tentacles: Enter the Dolphin
• Windows Intune Company Portal
• Windows Phone
• Wordament Snap Attack
• Xbox 360 SmartGlass
• Xbox Music
• Xbox One SmartGlass